New member! T4 Multivan RHD 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alan View Post
    Hello All This is my first post also. I have owned my genuine RHD 1998 Multivan 2.5D from new. it is also described as a Caravell in the V5 and I pay the same tax. Its the best vehicle I have ever owned
    Thx Alan, that's good to know that yours is the same and from new! Wow, a 1 owner RHD Multivan from new, count them on one hand I reckon!
    cheers Mart

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
      Hello All This is my first post also. I have owned my genuine RHD 1998 Multivan 2.5D from new. it is also described as a Caravell in the V5 and I pay the same tax. Its the best vehicle I have ever owned
      Welcome to “THE” forum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

You seem to be able to count any sort of multivans on one hand. One owner or not. Back in the day they were everywhere on the continent but didn't seem to take off over here. I never understood that. I had a camping unit made for mine and its been wonderfully versatile, camper,MPV,load carrier and tow vehicle. Its still perfect after 175K mls.

Comment

Thanks Tommo!

Comment

Welcome Allan, we should probably start a RHD Multivan thread. I’m on my second now. And I’d agree with you; so versatile I’ve moved house gone camping towed and used it as a base vehicle for site.

Comment

Working...
            X