Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings and salutations ;) , I am the proud owner of my first T4.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
    Hi and welcome, looks lovely mate, what you thinking of changing/adding?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
    Cheers. Only a few small things internally, I really like what he has done with the outside, a lot of what the previous owner has done I would have chosen to do also.

Comment

That's a nice van... Good to hear you're not afraid to use it [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by ThisishudsonT4 View Post
        18's, got to leave a bit of room for rubber . I see I've got the same lady as you although yours is slightly younger. I'm really glad I ended up with the LWB I think it will be a needed bit of extra room for the travel.

If you don't mind me asking what mileage has yours done, I'm not really to sure on the etiquette with the site so tell me to do one if you like . Mine is close to 300k I just want to get a feel for what they can do if well looked after (and lucky).
        Wouldn't be without the extra 40cm! Fits with my build of a fixed bed... 👍

Mine is just under 200k, and although I'm sure it would have gone on more, the lack of power after 6 or 7 years of ownership is starting to grate and i promised myself that I'd TDI it before went over the 200 mark. 👍

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Just T4s
        '00 1.9TDI LWB, '87 Mk2 Golf 16v

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask, it's what i do!

Comment

Hello😆😆😆 lovely t4

Sent from my SM-G900F using Just T4s

Comment

Lovely looking van with all mod cons welcome to the family

Sent from my D5803 using Just T4s

Comment

Nice van! Where are you going in Europe? We went last year for a month and it was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Adventure Van View Post
                Wouldn't be without the extra 40cm! Fits with my build of a fixed bed... 👍

Mine is just under 200k, and although I'm sure it would have gone on more, the lack of power after 6 or 7 years of ownership is starting to grate and i promised myself that I'd TDI it before went over the 200 mark. 👍

So you are getting things ready to TDi now, what size of engine are you looking at? I am really interested in how you get on, and would love to ask a few questions, I have that in mind also. That was one of the swaying points for me to buy such a high mileage T4, I thought that even if the engine goes I am more than willing to invest in a new or reconditioned engine to bring her back to life with all guns blazing . I am just getting into this and don't know an awful lot about it but it definitely interests me, I'll wing it until I pick up a few skills here and there

Whats the way to speak about that, fire away on this thread or PM you ? If you don't mind of course.

Comment

Originally posted by DannyMontez View Post
                  Nice van! Where are you going in Europe? We went last year for a month and it was great!
                  Thanks Danny, I can imagine, I can't wait! I am planning to go to France into Spain up to Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Slovenia it's wide open really but they are the countries for sure I'll visit.

Do you have any useful tips or tricks of the trade as this is the first time I will have traveled in a van. I am hoping to do the majority of it wild camping.

Comment

Don't mind at all... ☺
                    Probably best to ask questions on my build thread (now if i had the skills I'd put a link in here... &#128549.
                    I'm in the middle of the conversion right now - engines in pieces, and wires everywhere... 😁😁

Comment

https://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php?t=915

Adventure Van Build Thread!

Comment

Had a look through your build thread nice one, it must be a different feeling when you are doing the whole lot yourself. All the best with the project I'm sure she'll be a beast when you're through.

Originally posted by Adventure Van View Post
                        https://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php?t=915

Adventure Van Build Thread!

Comment

Had a look through your build thread nice one, it must be a different feeling when you are doing the whole lot yourself. All the best with the project I'm sure she'll be a beast when you're through.
                          Cheers mate! In the garage right now... Don't think it'll ever be 'finished' though - always revisions, re-do's etc. ☺

Comment

Thanks Danny, I can imagine, I can't wait! I am planning to go to France into Spain up to Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Slovenia it's wide open really but they are the countries for sure I'll visit.

Do you have any useful tips or tricks of the trade as this is the first time I will have traveled in a van. I am hoping to do the majority of it wild camping.
                            Ahh cool. Defo check out Lake Bled in Slovenia. Dalmatia in Croatia is really nice but there's no wild camping there. If you want some inspiration http://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php...ur-summer-trip!

Comment

Very nice van looks great inside and out. Enjoy your trip.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Just T4s

Comment

Very nice looking van

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X