No announcement yet.

Finally bought a T4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forum. When the vans done you'll have loads of fun in the summer getting out and about
    Up there for thinking, down there for dancing.

Comment

Welcome along dude

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

Thanks for the replyā€™s
        Loads I would like to do.
        But first need to get the bus home
        Night heater fitted first, along with the obvious stuff, insulated, lined, bed .a good bed , after using a berlingo for the last nine months,
        To be honest which has been okay, then all the nice stuff... and of course a bit of tlc, corrosion on arches.... replace or repair...

Comment

Looks good, try and get it polished as soon as you can as you don't want the lacour peeling like mine has. Do need to sort it soon as it's getting worse.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Just T4s
          http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/597794.png

Comment

Strip out,good clean , then start on the body work, thanxks for all the reply’s and kind words.....

Comment

Welcome Squiddley- looking forward to seeing another evolution [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Welcome on board

Sent from my iPad using Just T4s
                Life's Better at the Beach

Comment

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                  Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Welcome and team red gains another member. Look forward to more photos as you make progress.

Comment

evening and welcome, you have to be careful with red, it can change your personality, you start jumping red lights, being ungrateful to other motorists and using up two parking spaces when only one is required. Don't let the colour change you my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                        evening and welcome, you have to be careful with red, it can change your personality, you start jumping red lights, being ungrateful to other motorists and using up two parking spaces when only one is required. Don't let the colour change you my friend.
                        Thought that was bmw drivers?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Well my wife wife drives a red Volvo V40 ,we have a red Honda Jazz turning pink...it’s a hack, so I think we like Red, pink with age.....
                          What is going on ..........

Comment

Photos will follow,time to start or ordering the bits I need.......

Comment

I'm an arsehole and I have a red van, good shout mate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

Originally posted by Squiddley View Post
                                Well my wife wife drives a red Volvo V40 ,we have a red Honda Jazz turning pink...it’s a hack, so I think we like Red, pink with age.....
                                What is going on ..........
                                I have a v40. great little tank.
                                Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

Working...
                                X