New owner possibly near maidstone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trooper View Post
    My step son has some 17 inch alloys that he had on is 2005 passat...without getting them from his nans . Any one know if these would be a direct fit ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s
    Yes the rims will fit (5x112) subject to the offset and the load rating of the tyres & rims themselves. OEM rims should be fine, the data is stamped on the rim.There's specific info in the Technical / Wheel & Tyre sections.

Sent by ORANGE is the NEW BLACK

Comment

• Originally posted by kris View Post

I’m in maidstone, paid £1000 for a 1.9 with 128k on it, now looks like this £400 later (has proper rock and roll bed carpeted etc and I sprayed it myself)
      The 1.9 is generally easier to fix,albeit slower.

If you get that, I’m in maidstone too so may be able to give you advice if you do get any problems if not I’ll give you a wave if I see ya 🤙🏽

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      Hello and welcome Kris
      Loosing track now
      Looks like this weekend really is signup weekend!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Hello Kris welcome to the 1.9 club. That's one hell of a hand brake you have there.

Comment

• I’ve got a nice t4 for sale , 1.9 tdi conversion , it’s in the market place on here have a look

Comment

• 1.9 tdi converted swb
            https://just-t4s.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15272

Comment

• Not been about so welcome Trooper, up the Kent Massive!

Comment

• Thanks buddy [emoji106]

uk garrison

Comment

• Well had a good poke around the van today . Drivers sill gave a rub down along with arch and all flakey paint / rust cane away to leave solid metal so then gave it a prime and a spray over with some hammerite white spray for now . Passenger side ok but sill decided it wanted a small hole in it .

Any one local able to fit a new sill ? Can help where possible ☺

Found some on ebay and aint to badly priced .

Maybe its worth doing both ?

uk garrison

Comment

• Ohh and need a new wiper stalk [emoji23][emoji23] the spending begins

Wipers ok on intermittant and off but to turn on . I hear the click but nothing . I have to hold the stalk in place . Does this sound like a stalk issue or relay of sorts . Only hear one small click so seems only intermittant ..stop ..and on are available when working properly

Any ideas ?

uk garrison

Comment

• pm me trooper and we can meet up maybe, l may know some people that might be useful, doubt it but you never know

Comment

• If the relay was dud you would expect it just not to work, may be contact in switch. Edging my bets here but if you try a relay first its the cheapest option and if you don't get lucky you've eliminated one probable cause.

Comment

• Yer thats what i thought .
                          Down is intermittant
                          Then up is off
                          Up one you hear a small click and wipers start . Release and it stops . Got to hold them

So looks like only 1 speed . Stop . And intermittant

uk garrison

Comment

• Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                            pm me trooper and we can meet up maybe, l may know some people that might be useful, doubt it but you never know
                            Will do mate[emoji106]

uk garrison

Comment

• Welcome to the site buddy, as S49 says white ones are faster. Welcome to team white.

Comment

• Wife has decided she prefers the twin barn doors to the tailgate door [emoji54] is it a easy change if we done it ?

uk garrison

Comment

Working...
                                X