No announcement yet.

New from South Wales valleys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Molly cut my hoodie up and made a cushion I wouldn't be too pleased. Her Aldi Ford Capri t shirt now that's another matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      If Molly cut my hoodie up and made a cushion I wouldn't be too pleased. Her Aldi Ford Capri t shirt now that's another matter.
      It went to small for me shrunk in the wash

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
        Looking great! Did you have to fit the larger discs as per the aa spec?

No discs are 280mm discs off eBay fitted perfect

Comment

• First show of the year went really well spring action at castle Combe. Van had a lot of attention considering it was a track event.

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiejay1991 View Post
            First show of the year went really well spring action at castle Combe. Van had a lot of attention considering it was a track event.

Not surprised it attracts attention Nickie, it's a handsome beast

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Lovely looking van bud [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• So last few days Iv been busy fitted a new mk4 golf gti steering wheel. I bought a adapter kit from “dean coats” wasn’t hard to do just had to drill 3 holes and 30mins. Also tidied up the yellow round the centre applied new vinyl, painted the badge so it looks fresh and fitted new led rear lights.

Ohh and one thing I forgot to mention.
                All this was done for a reason!!
                All I will say is keep a look out in June’s vw bus magazine.

Comment

• Tidy but. Seen you a couple weeks ago driving through hawthorn.
                  Whats the adapter made from?
                  I need a beefier steering wheel. Standard one is a bit skinny for my claws.

Clean as flip van you have btw.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoopdub View Post
                    Tidy but. Seen you a couple weeks ago driving through hawthorn.
                    Whats the adapter made from?
                    I need a beefier steering wheel. Standard one is a bit skinny for my claws.

Clean as flip van you have btw.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s
                    Thank you man you need to buy a spline adapter that you can buy from either eBay or Tps only around £10 think it’s a 21spline to 27spline not 100% and also the slip rings etc if you got a air bag I believe it’s a mk3 golf one but can’t guarantee. If you Facebook dean coats he can help.

Comment

• Haven’t done much to the van in a week or so, apart from fitting new tyres and keeping her mint. Although I do have some plans up my sleeve to do.

Comment

• Will eagerly wait the next installment!

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                          Will eagerly wait the next installment!

Il get to it soon as [emoji106]

Comment

• New from South Wales valleys

So it’s been a while so straight back on it. Started to sort a few bits out ready for vanwest weekend (who else is going)

So I started off with the interior I thought it needed a freshen up and to be a bit brighter, I thought I’d rip the old sticker front the middle dash and make a start and paint the side vent and centre panels.

I messed the centre panel up 3 times and had to redo it now it’s close enough to perfect. don’t look to bad once finished I’m happy with it, still don’t know if I should paint the middle vent or will it be to much going on to be yellow

Comment

• Originally posted by nickiejay1991 View Post
                              So it’s been a while so straight back on it. Started to sort a few bits out ready for vanwest weekend (who else is going)

So I started off with the interior I thought it needed a freshen up and to be a bit brighter, I thought I’d rip the old sticker front the middle dash and make a start and paint the side vent and centre panels.

I messed the centre panel up 3 times and had to redo it now it’s close enough to perfect. don’t look to bad once finished I’m happy with it, still don’t know if I should paint the middle vent or will it be to much going on to be yellow

Looks good but leave it at that, yellow is a big colour and can over take if there's too much.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                                Looks good but leave it at that, yellow is a big colour and can over take if there's too much.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
                                Thank you yeah il possibly leave as is, as you said yellow is a big colour to do to much of

Comment

Working...
                                X