Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thebigredone
    replied
    I even tried tempting her by pointing out an automatic 2.5tdi T4 that's was for sale at busfest, that didn't work either lol

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Leave a comment:

• Ross.b
    replied
    Lol.......I have also tried this tactic......it didn't work.....

Leave a comment:

• Grubb05
    replied
    His and her vans! I like the concept but i don't think my mrs would go for it either

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Leave a comment:

• Ross.b
    replied
    Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
    I have mentioned it but shes having none of it lol

Fair play mate, more cash to spend on yours....��

Leave a comment:

• Thebigredone
    replied
    I have mentioned it but shes having none of it lol

Leave a comment:

• Ross.b
    replied
    Originally posted by Katblack2 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Just popping in to say 'Hello', I am Thebigredones wife, Liz

Had a great day at Busfest yesterday, it was lovely to meet some of you and looking forward to doing more shows next year and maybe meeting up again.

Welcome along Liz..... does this mean Big Red has to buy you your own van now......

Leave a comment:

• S49
    replied
    Think camp just t4s may need to be expanded next year........my only regret is I didn't pop and have a chat to bluebelle

Leave a comment:

• Thebigredone
    replied
    Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
    Cheers Bigred, didn't mind a bit what a star she was, welcome Kat, really nice to meet you both.
    It was great meeting up mate, thanks for the hospitality too, really need to get booked up for next year lol

Leave a comment:

• ricrhys
    replied
    Originally posted by Thebigredone View Post
    I don't think he minded one bit, really nice guy !!! I like the way she went round beating us all up [emoji23][emoji23]

Cheers Bigred, didn't mind a bit what a star she was, welcome Kat, really nice to meet you both.

Leave a comment:

• jo t4
    replied
    Originally posted by Katblack2 View Post
    Aw, Jo, Mia was such a cutie, I'd forgotten how energetic little kids can be, I can't believe she was still going at 7pm! I was knackered, so was Rockie haha
    When we got back to the van I noticed he somehow had ripped a nail and his foot was bleeding, he's okay though, much to his disgust I gave him a bath when we got home cos he'd laid down in a thick pile of mud!
    Awww bless him , mine were just happy to see me and then try on their bandanas
    Thank you, she is cute but yep she's full on!! Today she's helped me do the last bit of carpeting on the sliding door , carpet the sub panel, carpet the batten my lights go on and put some stickers on . Prob took twice aslong as it should have ! Quite hard then your doing the last piece on the door - just eating the join right all glue in place and then she swings round your neck because she wants a piggy back [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Leave a comment:

• Katblack2
    replied
    Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
    Hey was lovely meeting you yesterday "lady" [emoji23] Mia had a great day and loved rocky ! X

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Aw, Jo, Mia was such a cutie, I'd forgotten how energetic little kids can be, I can't believe she was still going at 7pm! I was knackered, so was Rockie haha
    When we got back to the van I noticed he somehow had ripped a nail and his foot was bleeding, he's okay though, much to his disgust I gave him a bath when we got home cos he'd laid down in a thick pile of mud!

Leave a comment:

• Mr Nozzle
    replied
    Hello and welcome in!

Leave a comment:

• Téjay
    replied
    Welcome !!!

Leave a comment:

• teleg
    replied
    Hi Liz, good to see you online

Leave a comment:

• Thebigredone
    replied
    Knackers me out just watching em lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X