No announcement yet.

Latest edition to the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice van Mr T. Get Dan to buy you some alloys and a stainless exhaust for Christmas now.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Dave T View Post
      Your only saying that Jonny so that I'm the nominated driver.
      I wouldn't let them anywhere near your bus Dave, they'll lick the window tint film clean off!!

Comment

It already has a stainless side exhaust, as far a wheels go as long as they are the right shape and don't fall of then I don't have a problem, I might go as far as to cleaning them up and painting them. Don't forget I'm a hard up pensioner .

Comment

Nice looking van Dave

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Just T4s

Comment

Remove the seats. Put a removable pod and bed in using the seat bolts. Then you can revert it to original as and when.

Comment

It's a cracking van we saw it sunday. Loads of potential. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it. Any help we can give Dave let us know

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Just T4s
              My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Compared with yours Alijbuck it looks as though it's had several outing on the banger track. We will get there. If my idea for body works pays of it will be great.

Comment

With what you've got planned Dave I'm sure it will look amazing!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Just T4s
                  My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

Working...
                  X