Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also don't want you to miss it

Comment

I need the dog friendly places so anything at Santa Pod is out for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Me and the wife were thinking of doing vw action, we did it last year and it was great but we missed our dog, think were gonna go south Wales for a week instead, muttley can come too that way !! For another £40 we get 6 nights instead of 2 😁👍

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

We'll be doing Wurzeldubs again next year and I'm definitely putting in for Dubtoberfest as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Burgmeister View Post
            We'll be doing Wurzeldubs again next year and I'm definitely putting in for Dubtoberfest as well.
            What was wurzeldubs like this year? That's one of the ones I fancy going to

Comment

It was really good fun. The weather was brilliant (other than the thunderstorm) which made the grand water fight a real laugh.

Daughter wasn't too keen on the Wurzels mind you. She was rather confused by them!

Its not a very "V-Dubee" type show, in that there's no "Show n Shine" or trade stands but its very friendly and really enjoyable. Having the hook-up helps to keep the beers cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by hywel1984 View Post
                Does bug jam concentrate on non camper VW's then? Or are there plenty of campers there too
                Loads of campers, vans cars if it's got a vw badge it will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Originally posted by ricrhys View Post
                  That would be some trek for a show!!!
                  Build it and they will come!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                  X