Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South West T4s convoy - Action 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • South West T4s convoy - Action 2019

    Half an idea of arranging a convoy up to Action.

    Up the M5 - Bristol - Swindon Oxford or Further up M5 to Gloucester, across the Cotswolds towards A43 Silverstone then onto Northampton and Santa Pod

    I'm planning leaving early on Friday - anybody else wanna join?
    Last edited by regcheeseman; 11th August 2019, 10:18 PM.

  • #2
    If I had more confidence in my van , I’d have been up for a convoy

    Comment


    • #3
      You haven't had too much trouble with yours have you Kev?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by S49 View Post
        You haven't had too much trouble with yours have you Kev?

        Not yet , but I know it’s coming ! And I’ve only done short trips thus far .

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
          Half an idea of arranging a convoy up to Action.

          Up the M5 - Bristol - Swindon Oxford or Further up M5 to Gloucester, across the Cotswolds towards A43 Silverstone then onto Northampton and Santa Pod

          I'm planning leaving early on Friday - anybody else wanna join?
          What time would you be hitting the M4 Reg, I’d love to convoy. would take us a couple of hours to get to Bristol which would be an ideal time to get the Boys out to stretch their legs. Would be an awesome sight being in a JustT4s convoy🤙🏽


          T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll be heading West on the M4 then south on the M5 next Friday evening, any CB radio'ers going?

            Comment


            • #7
              Anyone goes down the M1 or A1?

              Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mr Nozzle View Post
                I'll be heading West on the M4 then south on the M5 next Friday evening, any CB radio'ers going?
                Sorry pal no CB for us 🤙🏽


                T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by AndyLeach View Post
                  Sorry pal no CB for us ����


                  T4ism is not a Dis-easeJust T4s
                  Damn, if only they could invent some kind of communication device with almost 100% coverage over the whole UK that we could use....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We’re only 10 mins from santapod but would love to join the convoy When you get near!


                    Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                    My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                      Damn, if only they could invent some kind of communication device with almost 100% coverage over the whole UK that we could use....
                      Have a look on Zello walki talkie app. Its for IOS and Android .
                      Got some good reviews.
                      I did download the app but struggle to try as billy no mate [emoji6]

                      Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                        Damn, if only they could invent some kind of communication device with almost 100% coverage over the whole UK that we could use....
                        10-4 Roger me out, good buddy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Alijbuck View Post
                          We’re only 10 mins from santapod but would love to join the convoy When you get near!


                          Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                          Ideal - we'll meet you at Wollaston,

                          I found the ideal spot for a T4 meet.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X