Vw action 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vw action 2022

Any one going this year, got my tickets sorted, I’ll be down there early Friday as my mates got a disability and they sorting we can put campers next to each other. But he won’t be there till about 16.30-17.00. So if anyone is gonna be about. Meet for a coffee before Andy (my mate) gets there

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Is that this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
      Is that this weekend?
      Yes buddy

Comment

I went for the day in 2019. There was a club camp but it seems to have died a bit of a death.

Comment

I've lost the interest in shows I'm afraid. But the busfesters should be along at the mention of a show Sean. What does your mate Andy run?

Comment

I can honestly state I'd choose the tangently opposite Sean. I don't mind a crowd, a Scene rendezvous, a raging concert but mix that cocktail up and throw in an extortion "food & drink bomb" and nah, a butty at the beach, waves rollin in, is simply far more appealing.

You enjoy bud, you've got a lot of catching up to do.

Comment

I've lost the interest in shows I'm afraid. But the busfesters should be along at the mention of a show Sean. What does your mate Andy run?
              He runs a type 2 bay 1974. Excellent condition, orange and white(usual colour)

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                I can honestly state I'd choose the tangently opposite Sean. I don't mind a crowd, a Scene rendezvous, a raging concert but mix that cocktail up and throw in an extortion "food & drink bomb" and nah, a butty at the beach, waves rollin in, is simply far more appealing.

You enjoy bud, you've got a lot of catching up to do.

I won’t be buying any extortionate food Rob, I’ll be doing all my own cooking. So will be saving there. I just fancied a festival before I got the beaches before it gets too cold

Comment

Go for it buddy!
                  Taking your new woman????
                  She'll have you fitting utensil drawers before you know it! Ask TP ....

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                    Go for it buddy!
                    Taking your new woman????
                    She'll have you fitting utensil drawers before you know it! Ask TP ....
                    No buddy she’s going to Greece with some friends. So just me and a few friends.

Comment

I went for the day in 2019. There was a club camp but it seems to have died a bit of a death.
                      That year was a good crack. We were there with the kids, my sister and BIL, Fritz and his long suffering missus, Andy and Vanwyd (I think) Alijbuck and Dave. You and Jez popped along for the day. That is the definition of a shitty VW scene whore-a-thon made great by excellent company…….. and Reg was there. Lol

#vanlife

Comment

Working...
                      X