Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUST T4s NATIONAL MEET - VW ACTION - SANTA POD - NORTHANTS - 30 AUG - 1 SEP

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cue more panic buying from me.....be right back, I need milk...and bread.....and batteries. Oh crap
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

    Comment


    • There was a thing on the news the other day, the stuff they use to protect soldered joints in new green energy components (cant remember the name) that is bad for green house gassed equivalent to putting another 180 million cars on the road now

      Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
        There was a thing on the news the other day, the stuff they use to protect soldered joints in new green energy components (cant remember the name) that is bad for green house gassed equivalent to putting another 180 million cars on the road now

        Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s
        Sounds about right. We are having out balls tickled, I tells thee.
        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
          Sounds about right. We are having out balls tickled, I tells thee.
          Always

          Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
            There was a thing on the news the other day, the stuff they use to protect soldered joints in new green energy components (cant remember the name) that is bad for green house gassed equivalent to putting another 180 million cars on the road now

            Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s
            LTS?

            I recall reading about semiconductor manufacturing. A 2 gram microchip requires 1600 grams of petroleum, 72 grams of chemicals, 32000 grams of water & 700 grams of elemental gases.

            The end of life stats are more obscene.

            Comment


            • Is this because of the millennium bug? I knew that shady bastard would come back to haunt us.
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                LTS?

                I recall reading about semiconductor manufacturing. A 2 gram microchip requires 1600 grams of petroleum, 72 grams of chemicals, 32000 grams of water & 700 grams of elemental gases.

                The end of life stats are more obscene.
                Something like that, I think I spent most of the story ranting about how effectively clean and eco mental my recycled vehicles are

                Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

                Comment


                • Quickest VAG Cars - VW Action (2015-2018)
                  https://youtu.be/deGwNePPih8
                  Shameful acts of speed, power and torque in a polluted World.
                  Last edited by Activ8; 18th September 2019, 08:07 PM.

                  Comment


                  • VW Action 2K20 has been posted up...

                    https://www.vwaction.co.uk/vwaction/

                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Just_T4s_VW Action 2k20.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	78.6 KB
ID:	268489

                    Friday 4th - Sunday 6th September 2020

                    325 days to go .....

                    Shall we create a new thread for 2020?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                      VW Action 2K20 has been posted up...

                      https://www.vwaction.co.uk/vwaction/

                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]13933[/ATTACH]

                      Friday 4th - Sunday 6th September 2020

                      325 days to go .....

                      Shall we create a new thread for 2020?
                      Yes!!


                      Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                      Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                        Yes!!


                        Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                        Done! Can't offer a free ticket but are you up for it?

                        Comment


                        • Yes please.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            Yes please.
                            As above. New thread created . Are you planning to camp Si two vans this year?

                            Comment


                            • I want to camp yes. Blue van me thinks. Don't know if i'll have the white one by then. Don't see the point of having two beach vans. Depends if I find a Doka/chassis cab or old Caddy. Not going to rush.

                              Comment


                              • With Callum?
                                Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                I want to camp yes. Blue van me thinks. Don't know if i'll have the white one by then. Don't see the point of having two beach vans. Depends if I find a Doka/chassis cab or old Caddy. Not going to rush.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X