• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in for the 10th June.
    Is it a definite?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

As definite as can be. Just trying to get what suits most. Shouldn't have any trouble with snow for this one.

Comment

Well I have told her I’m going to this, she can cry all she wants but tough shit! I will be there.

Comment

I'll be there on the 10th...see you there.

Comment

I'm travelling from Nottingham. If anyone fancies a bit if a convoy, let me know. Active8, I can drive over to you in derby first, and then drop down to Gaydon? There's someone on here from Lincs? Sorry I can't remember who it was, so if you (Lincs person), fancy joining the convoy, let me know, as you could drive past mine on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Sorry Steve, yes 10th of June mate.
              Ok cheers Simon

Comment

Originally posted by hairyjerry View Post
                Well I have told her I’m going to this, she can cry all she wants but tough shit! I will be there.
                Have to meet at Clacket and go from there

Comment

Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                  I'm travelling from Nottingham. If anyone fancies a bit if a convoy, let me know. Active8, I can drive over to you in derby first, and then drop down to Gaydon? There's someone on here from Lincs? Sorry I can't remember who it was, so if you (Lincs person), fancy joining the convoy, let me know, as you could drive past mine on the way.
                  Sounds like a plan Frenchy....

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

Despite my dithering we're going for 10th of june at Gayden then.. Snow allowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                      Despite my dithering we're going for 10th of june at Gayden then.. Snow allowing.
                      I think that’s the plan, good with us

Comment

• Is it an open invite to anyone as we would like to meet everyone. Never been to Gaydon before, anyone know how much parking etc will be and is it actually in the museum car park everyone is meeting up? 11.30-12.00 Sunday 10 June.

Comment

• That's it. Yes everybody welcome. Haven't been before either my dads been to a few events there and they have quite a large car park. Cost's of parking I don't know but will do some digging. Think the TR2 meets dads attended was a sort of meet up and then those that felt like it went round the museum........as you can tell i'm winging it a bit but shouldn't be a bad trip out. So yes please come along.

Comment

• Cheers S49 looking forward to it
                            C U All soon

Comment

• Tidy. I'll probably head across country from Tenbury and go Droitwich, Alcester Stratford by pass then follow the sat nav

Comment

• i thought the midlands meet was this weekend, I don't know what l was thinking. So can l confirm that there's another Kent meet then?

Comment

Working...
                                X