No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm nearly about to purchase but I've seen banded 17"s and nice 18" load rated so I'm on the fence

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• My vans been sat for 8 weeks with nothing done. Can't really do anything until it's resprayed , got the interior here just need to build it after respray. Along with all the 240v and 12v wiring

Comment

• We were lucky had vdub 16s on when we got it and the standard steels thrown in for good measure. Just got to sort some centre caps for the alloys when they go back on. Ordered one from TPS using part number off the one good one we have but has been superseded and what came wouldnt fit. But I now think I,ve found em on line just got to measure them to be sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roccodog View Post
          My vans been sat for 8 weeks with nothing done. Can't really do anything until it's resprayed , got the interior here just need to build it after respray. Along with all the 240v and 12v wiring

Now ours is taxed just couldn't do without the old tub.

Comment

• As you'd guess, it's frustrating seeing it sat there!!! Just wanna drive it [emoji23]

Comment

• Your not wrong there.

Comment

• The old tub passed its mot today. Just an advice on perished front brake hoses and slight play in both track rods.........happy daze.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  The old tub passed its mot today. Just an advice on perished front brake hoses and slight play in both track rods.........happy daze.
                  MOT for Ness tomorrow, Scared!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Feel your pain. Good luck.
                    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• You'll be fine , have faith!!!! It's a VW [emoji1317]

Comment

The old tub passed its mot today. Just an advice on perished front brake hoses and slight play in both track rods.........happy daze.
                        Bet your chuffed with that, it's a good feeling coming away from an MOT with only the MOT charge!
                        We've all been there I guess with a big MOT list and a bill to match

Comment

• Well done Simon. I'm dreading the first mot on mine next year.
                          It's not moved since I had it so shouldn't really need anything.

Tony

Comment

• Being in the trade you'd think it a given. But the people I use do it right that's why I use them. Wouldn't use someone who "winked" them thro' for the trade like some testers do.

Comment

• Originally posted by ma.williams View Post
                              Well done Simon. I'm dreading the first mot on mine next year.
                              It's not moved since I had it so shouldn't really need anything.

Tony
                              Just a blast up the road mate to get the cobwebs out and clean the brakes up.

Comment

Just a blast up the road mate to get the cobwebs out and clean the brakes up.
                                I hope it's that easy mate.

Tony

Comment

Working...
                                X