• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No shortage of keys

Sent from my LG-H870 using Just T4s

Comment

That's the key to it mate.

Comment

I now have matching locks on all 4 doors a colour coded quick shift and a clutch pedal that wont fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
          I now have matching locks on all 4 doors a colour coded quick shift and a clutch pedal that wont fall off.
          Clutch pedal that doesn’t fall off is particularly useful!

Tom.

Comment

It's nice to work down the list and fix the things the best engineers in the world messed up😂😂

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

That's right, a real simple solution got mine off the bloke who claims to have dreamt it up, Boat yard vdubs I think he goes by does a load of other stuff but for our air cooled relations.

Comment

I'll be forced to start on turbo, pump and intercooler tweaks next...............now its on the road the interior is taking a bit of a back seat. It starts, it goes and we can pull up and have a brew and a kip whenever we like............happy daze.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  I'll be forced to start on turbo, pump and intercooler tweaks next...............now its on the road the interior is taking a bit of a back seat. It starts, it goes and we can pull up and have a brew and a kip whenever we like............happy daze.
                  That's the main things mate, getting their and being able to have a brew and a sarnie, everything else just fits in along the way 👍

Comment

Used the old bus to get to work today, first drive after doing the gear change mod.....wow its like o go kart change my hand goes nowhere the dash now and I went 30mm from centre of original not 35mm

Comment

• Hi what did you just message me

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

• Sorry did you not get the last one fully? Basically i'll work back from dash and come up with a fix.

Comment

• Just ordered a pair of seat belt adjusters for the B pillars, that's the last of the bits that are missing/don't work that need sorting. Once the screen surrounds done i'll be out of excuses not to get on with the cargo bay.

Comment

• Winters coming so got the steels. Hammerite black all over Mollys kitchen. And no need to buy tyres for the alloys till spring.Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC11795.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	262156

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              Winters coming so got the steels. Hammerite black all over Mollys kitchen. And no need to buy tyres for the alloys till spring.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6574[/ATTACH]
                              Looks alright mate 👍 like it with the black steels 😎

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                                Winters coming so got the steels. Hammerite black all over Mollys kitchen. And no need to buy tyres for the alloys till spring.[ATTACH=CONFIG]6574[/ATTACH]
                                In spring send winters for banding [emoji13]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X