Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]11217[/ATTACH] We had the first casualty of the year on our first day trip of the year. The wind on the top of Elan Valley took the door out of our Callum's hand and snapped the door check strap like a twig. Will fit one from stock next weekend.
    Ouch!!! Always worries me that at the moment! I generally have it the other way around, Mrs slams the door and I expect it to carry on through the cab!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Just glad it didn't crease the door.

Comment

• A bit of up keep on the old tub this morning. Namely the broken check strap. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1187.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	266358Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1188.jpg
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	266359Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1189.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	266360Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1190.jpg
Size:	96.8 KB
ID:	266361Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1192.jpg
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	266362Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1194.jpg
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	266363

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1197.jpg
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	266364Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1200.jpg
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	266365Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1199.jpg
Size:	92.1 KB
ID:	266366Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1200.jpg
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	266365 The "new" one from the 03 doors had a posh plastic cover on it Then a little run to Wyevale in Hereford as Molly is thinking of getting Rosie a fish tank in a nice oak book case to go in the recess by her sofa . Living the dream.
          Last edited by S49; 3 February 2019, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            A bit of up keep on the old tub this morning. Namely the broken check strap. [ATTACH=CONFIG]11278[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11279[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11280[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11281[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11282[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11283[/ATTACH]
            After reading H G Wells I've got the invisible man to help with the screwdriver.

Comment

• Good work sir!

Sent from the Midlands by pigeon

Comment

• Worst bit was getting the bolt back in on the pillar side. Mind didn't mind taking my time as I was helped by Motorheads 3rd album Bomber on the c.d thingy.

Comment

• [emoji869]

Sent from the Midlands by pigeon

Comment

• Motörhead eh??? I can’t think straight let alone work on my T4 without a bit of metal/rock on the radio...led zep, GnR, Motörhead, Sabbath...love it all.

Comment

• It somehow helps me concentrate...yep., now go and work that one out. Lol

Comment

• Not a metal fan but Motorhead seem to be where metal meets punk so that's grand for me. They are a bit like Abba and Johnny Cash and cross the music spectrum.

Comment

• If you like blues rock and low record sales outfits give Dumpys Rusty Nuts a listen.

Comment

• We are having the outside cupboards and airing cupboard on the corner of the house turned into a wet room for Rosie. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1213.jpg
Size:	89.4 KB
ID:	266371Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1209.jpg
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	266372Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1211.jpg
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	266373 All the old woodwork has gone up in smoke. Think theres always something very primeval about a fire. And a fire in a drum always reminds me of the miners strike of '84.
                            Last edited by S49; 3 February 2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• Dumpy Rusty Nuts...coming right up.

Comment

• Bit of a cross over but the Corrado passed its test today, list of advisory's but its just clocked 180,000 miles and is 23 years old. Amazed we've had it 19 years. Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC11624.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	266393

Comment

Working...
                                X