Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spedwing View Post
    National security / policing will soon be farmed out to private company’s , the country will turn into a police state , just like in films ... look at how that man who stabbed the burglar has been treated , now I get it if he stabbed multiple times ... but he didn’t !! The grieving family laid flowers at the incident site !!! Threats to him ! He had to move !! What the fuck !! The world has lost its way ! Greed ... power ... money !! All caused by governments all over the world .... and followed due to fear ! This is gonna sound awful , I don’t mean to offend but who’s gonna come help us if like when the Palestine’s lost there country and our country gets split ?? No one !

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    Things took a quick sharp turn when we didn't have police forces anymore we now have services and are expected to act as such looking up to the under belly of society rather than having respect of those we are meant to keep in line.

E.g. the other night 2 friends were in a police car and had 2 fireworks (big ones) thrown at the car one of which hit. They were lucky that the window was shut and only the door mirror and glass were damaged mirror broken and glass scorched!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• I’ve just seen that there’s a few bikers in London patrolling areas for scooter crimes , this is what happens !

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
        Things took a quick sharp turn when we didn't have police forces anymore we now have services and are expected to act as such looking up to the under belly of society rather than having respect of those we are meant to keep in line.

E.g. the other night 2 friends were in a police car and had 2 fireworks (big ones) thrown at the car one of which hit. They were lucky that the window was shut and only the door mirror and glass were damaged mirror broken and glass scorched!

Surely that's an offense that can be taken further? Or at least the car / chestcam(?) footage used to create intel.?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Surely that's an offense that can be taken further? Or at least the car / chestcam(?) footage used to create intel.?

Cams only record when the button has been pressed. Oh yes offences there were, but who did it!! Proof without evidence doesent happen, so we have no offenders......
          However when my team ate next on lates we will be spanking the area and searching anything and everything that moves.
          Some officers don't like to use the ways and means act...... us on the other hand are pretty good at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
            Cams only record when the button has been pressed. Oh yes offences there were, but who did it!! Proof without evidence doesent happen, so we have no offenders......
            However when my team ate next on lates we will be spanking the area and searching anything and everything that moves.
            Some officers don't like to use the ways and means act...... us on the other hand are pretty good at it.

Sounds like an interesting area you're (erhem) patrolling there Greeny, where spanking is the punishment dished out by group of uniformed adults? [emoji23][emoji6]

Comment

Sounds like an interesting area you're (erhem) patrolling there Greeny, where spanking is the punishment dished out by group of uniformed adults? [emoji23][emoji6]

Oh not anything like that!!!
              Not that we wouldn't (like the others did!!) run/drive off. We would go in and make sure that either they grassed who did it or they would all get locked up!!!

Comment

• However the clip around the ear we got from our local Bobby never did me any harm!!!

Comment

Sounds like my kind of party
                  Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0165.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	264078Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0166.jpg
Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	264079Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0167.jpg
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	264080 With a bit of careful plastic removal a left becomes a right, or is it a right becomes a left?

Comment

• Barn door switch fitted and hey presto I have interior lights that work as they should. Its only been like that 2 years.

Comment

• Cool!!

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                          Barn door switch fitted and hey presto I have interior lights that work as they should. Its only been like that 2 years.
                          Can’t rush a good Job

Comment

• Good day then Si? I was at cosford airshow today.

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                              Good day then Si? I was at cosford airshow today.

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk
                              Yes mate,cracking. Meet some lovely people, had a nose round their vans and picked up some more useful parts for my stop start build.

Comment

• Had ten minutes to kill dodging the showers. So another part of the jigsaw complete, got Frenchys light covers trimmed in. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0171.jpg
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	264095Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0169.jpg
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	264096Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN0173.jpg
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	264097