No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last gig I went to was the Specials in 2014. Have spent the last 10 years slowly seeing all the bands I wasn't quite old enough to go to back in the day. Selector,UK subs, SLF The Damed and Wilko Johnson. Really regret missing Lemmy.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      Last gig I went to was the Specials in 2014. Have spent the last 10 years slowly seeing all the bands I wasn't quite old enough to go to back in the day. Selector,UK subs, SLF The Damed and Wilko Johnson. Really regret missing Lemmy.
      Motörhead in Brixton academy bomber tour ... deaf for 3 days after !!! Fucking awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by spedwing View Post
        Motörhead in Brixton academy bomber tour ... deaf for 3 days after !!! Fucking awesome

Now I am jealous.

Comment

Last gig I went to was the Specials in 2014. Have spent the last 10 years slowly seeing all the bands I wasn't quite old enough to go to back in the day. Selector,UK subs, SLF The Damed and Wilko Johnson. Really regret missing Lemmy.
          Would like to see Wilko Johnson and the damed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• He's a bit more vocal on stage than he was in Game Of Thrones.

Comment

He's a bit more vocal on stage than he was in Game Of Thrones.
              Yea didn't watch that. But I loved him when he was on joules Holland recently and iirc he was on the one show.

Comment

• Wasn't there a documentary about Wilko recently on the box?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• A film I think, cant remember the title about his cancer and how faced with death he became a more happy and sociable person.

Comment

A film I think, cant remember the title about his cancer and how faced with death he became a more happy and sociable person.
                    There’s a gig every year in aid of cancer in our village Wilco played last year , 🤙. Billy ocean , stranglers and more played this year

Comment

There’s a gig every year in aid of cancer in our village Wilco played last year , 🤙. Billy ocean , stranglers and more played this year

Wow they can't do stuff like that here, one of our local scroats would do somthing stupid!

Comment

• It’s well run, never any trouble , about 5000 came this year

Comment

It’s well run, never any trouble , about 5000 came this year

We go to small events on anglesey a lot but if you do them here some scrote will be there to ruin it!!! There was a small street event run by a radio station and some tosser attempted to nick the sound equipment whilst they were setting up!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                            We go to small events on anglesey a lot but if you do them here some scrote will be there to ruin it!!! There was a small street event run by a radio station and some tosser attempted to nick the sound equipment whilst they were setting up!!!

That’s bad ! It’s a shame people get to that stage !

Comment

That’s bad ! It’s a shame people get to that stage !

They have no concept if others, it's like the "UK bikelife" lot they have no issue with ruining other people's life's so ling as they are having their idea of fun!
                              We had one little tosser on a ktm fall off cause a brand new car to be written off he ran off leaving the bike under the car where upon his mate pulled the bike out and pushed it away the owner of the car turned up at the police station absolutly bouncing with fear and anger and worse as there was no cctv no real description no bike we couldn't do anything !!!! Even if we could have we can't chase the bikes. They ride pasy us on the daily taking the piss cos they know we can't do anything! Until the government stop listening to the softy cuddly lot and hear the public's issues and give the police some sense of support and power back the whole country is F☆☆ked

Comment

• National security / policing will soon be farmed out to private company’s , the country will turn into a police state , just like in films ... look at how that man who stabbed the burglar has been treated , now I get it if he stabbed multiple times ... but he didn’t !! The grieving family laid flowers at the incident site !!! Threats to him ! He had to move !! What the fuck !! The world has lost its way ! Greed ... power ... money !! All caused by governments all over the world .... and followed due to fear ! This is gonna sound awful , I don’t mean to offend but who’s gonna come help us if like when the Palestine’s lost there country and our country gets split ?? No one !

Comment

Working...
                                X