No announcement yet.

Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She insulated and painted it today. Next week got to run some sparks to it. Then she can move the lizards in and I can have the big summer house back. Our back garden is sheds either side but saves me having to do any mowing. Just the overlap from the trim above the side panels made the head lining a proper pig to get back in. at least varnish wont add much thickness to it. Old bus just about did me in this afternoon. Mind i'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Comment

• Top job [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Looking like a nice tidy job.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Cheers mate, it drove me daft this afternoon.

Comment

• Nice job , van looks good

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12336.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.3 KB
ID:	263608Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12337.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	263609 Molly came home today with presents for the van, a c.d bah! And a toolbox on sale from Maplin to keep me Aldi spanners in. Happy daze.

Comment

• Wells theres good news and bad news. First the bad, the screens out.......in a million bits. The good theres no holes in the aperture, scabs all superficial. Will do a start to finish with pics when I can work out how to get the photos from Mol's phone onto the laptop.

Comment

• Why don't you use the phone app? No need to bother transferring the pics over then.
                  Are you going for a heated screen now Si?

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                    Wells theres good news and bad news. First the bad, the screens out.......in a million bits. The good theres no holes in the aperture, scabs all superficial. Will do a start to finish with pics when I can work out how to get the photos from Mol's phone onto the laptop.
                    Sorry to hear that Si. Did it ping and just break immediately?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

That tramp turned up in our back yard again. [ATTACH=CONFIG]8626[/ATTACH] Made this to hold the tanks in Mollys reptile house. Its also a bit of a dry run before I have a go at copying T4moneypits pull out bed. Well that's the plan [ATTACH=CONFIG]8627[/ATTACH]
                      Oh I see, copying me now are you, should get royalties from it [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

• Sorry to hear about the screen bud......
                        Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• When cutting the bonding out with the tool, I didn't know there are four sort of raised bits in the aperture I think they are for the screen to sit on. Anyway as I went up and over them the fecking screen cracked. So I finished it off with a ballpein hammer and a wood chisel. I said in was a how not to thread. Worst thing is i'm now down one "just T4s sticker" I think another winter and we woult have been looking at repairing the roof and a new scuttle so glad I took the plunge.
                          Last edited by S49; 5 May 2018, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                            Why don't you use the phone app? No need to bother transferring the pics over then.
                            Are you going for a heated screen now Si?

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk
                            If this weather keeps up I may leave it out. No mate going for standard.

Comment

• Aperture back to bare metal, primed,roof, scuttle and pillars painted German Helmet Grey. A light flat tomorrow then another coat and jobs a good un........well apart from waiting for a new screen. Just proves what can be done on a budget if your willing to have a go photos later..........................

Comment

Aperture back to bare metal, primed,roof, scuttle and pillars painted German Helmet Grey. A light flat tomorrow then another coat and jobs a good un........well apart from waiting for a new screen. Just proves what can be done on a budget if your willing to have a go photos later..........................
                                I know what you mean, probably would cost a fortune to get rid of the rust on ours so doing it ourselves and at least you can look what you’ve done and have a sense of pride

Comment

Working...
                                X