Old Hat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Cheers got the right hand side to do. Then the roof and pillars in a slightly lighter grey. Did enjoy it to be fair as its not really my thing.
    U doing a good job mate. It's like me doing mechanic, spend more time on Google then on the van.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Excellent work. It's surprisingly easy to use once you get going. And looks awesome afterwards.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Just T4s

Comment

• One step forward is still one in the right direction bud.... well done and just keep going!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

I'm not a trim guy and its took all afternoon but i'm pretty pleased with my first efforts with the old 4 way stuff. And I've recycled the old ply which was rotting against the shed.[ATTACH=CONFIG]8120[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8121[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8122[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8123[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8124[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8125[/ATTACH] Have to admit to buying the barn door cards.
          Fine effort sir. Looks really smart!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Looks the part to me.
            Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Looks good S49,

I retired my van in December and been doing work on it ever since. I'll post some pics soon.

It's a bog standard panel van, and today I went to dubfreeze, and was looking at the various carpet and colours available as I want to do mine.

So did you go for the 4 way stretch stuff? And what about the headlining? Are you going to cover that too?

Frenchy

Comment

• Yes I've used the dark ,not quite black on the side panel going to do the roof lining and pillars light grey to match the factory fit front head lining. The 4 way is surprisingly easy to use. It went really well considering its something I've never done before.

Comment

• Two tone? Sounds good. Make sure you post see pics.

Comment

• Oh yes will post it up as it goes.

Comment

• Looking good mate [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by frenchdna View Post
                        Two tone? Sounds good. Make sure you post see pics.
                        two tone. seems fitting. Wonder if anybody done a ska themed van yet?

Comment

• Ours would have gone that way but the boss put a block on black and white check so that scuppered that.

Comment

• Sneak a bonnet bra on and lower her seat base so she can't see it, job done, best not let her walk round the front of it anymore either [emoji23][emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Not much progress today. Discovered I need longer bumper bolts to fit my towbar so will have to wait till I get some in the week. So cherry blossomed the rear bumper while I had it off. Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12198.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	263216 before Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC12199.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	263217 after. Will attack the right hand ply all being well tomorrow.

Comment

Ours would have gone that way but the boss put a block on black and white check so that scuppered that.
                                Ah oh well.....least your progressing with it. Bumper looks great.

Comment

Working...
                                X