• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking sharp that paint now.
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
      Looking sharp that paint now.
      Yea I am loving the lack of 2 tone white and orange!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Right just coz I want to check if I can post pics here goes on another thread.

Comment

• That's a proper van.

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
            That's a proper van.
            What a blank box?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
              Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
              That's a proper van.
              Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
              What a blank box?
              Nope, that sweet transit you can see through the side window - bloody gorgeous.

Comment

• Stunning...phwooor!

Comment

• Ok so seems it was a short lived glitch!!

Comment

• Unlike arfurs taste transplant!

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hi Greeney. You didn't watch Hidden on BBC4 last night did you. Subtitled detective drama set in Snowdonia. I think some of the shots were the bridge across to your favourite little island mate. The one street shot I think was Conwy but not sure and some of it looked like Barmouth. Shot well to get lots of scenery in. Great advert for north wales. 7 more parts to come. The killer shares his name with my brother Dylan.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                        Hi Greeney. You didn't watch Hidden on BBC4 last night did you. Subtitled detective drama set in Snowdonia. I think some of the shots were the bridge across to your favourite little island mate. The one street shot I think was Conwy but not sure and some of it looked like Barmouth. Shot well to get lots of scenery in. Great advert for north wales. 7 more parts to come. The killer shares his name with my brother Dylan.
                        Thanks Mate, Yea I thought it was from the trailers and wanted to watch it. Unfortunately I get no say in viewing schedule so it will have to wait until they are all in school and work. I often have the same issue with the f1

Comment

• Don't know if its me, but I take in all in better with subtitles, was riveted by the French show Spiral,think in the last few years that and Fargo are the only series I've seen through to the end. Going to try see it to the end. For the views if nothing else.

Comment

• Welsh is somthing I want to learn (I have an app!!) But I struggle as I am one of those people who have to learn by doing rather than my being taught. I think that's why school wasn't ideal in my life!!

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              Don't know if its me, but I take in all in better with subtitles, was riveted by the French show Spiral,think in the last few years that and Fargo are the only series I've seen through to the end. Going to try see it to the end. For the views if nothing else.
                              Fargo was brilliant , I’ve seen the film , but the TV show version was better imo , Billy Bob Thorton what an actor ! Si you want to watch Breaking Bad , it’s the best series I’ve ever watched , nothing has come close .

I didnt watch a Hidden ,I’ve never heard of it until now as I dont watch much tv .

Greeny Tlc, F1 , ive not missed a race for nearly 30 yrs , the pinnical of motor sport and engineering , before I get slated for watching F1 I try and watch moto gp , but also never miss the Isle of Man TT those boys are something else .

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                                Fargo was brilliant , I’ve seen the film , but the TV show version was better imo , Billy Bob Thorton what an actor ! Si you want to watch Breaking Bad , it’s the best series I’ve ever watched , nothing has come close .

I didnt watch a Hidden ,I’ve never heard of it until now as I dont watch much tv .

Greeny Tlc, F1 , ive not missed a race for nearly 30 yrs , the pinnical of motor sport and engineering , before I get slated for watching F1 I try and watch moto gp , but also never miss the Isle of Man TT those boys are something else .
                                Aparently they don't like me watching the f1 cos I shout at the telly!

Comment

Working...
                                X