Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Issue is I hadn't paid for a bodge. I certainly hadn't paid for them to trash my car they were using both mine and my dad's cars as advertising. We were told that they were loss leaders. Then the cars were taken and basicly abused and bodged about. (Mine was even "bumped" causing over £1000 of parts to be damaged or broken)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
    Mine was a general comment bud... nobody wishes to pay for a bad job and certainly not one where the cherished vehicle comes out worse or is neglected in another's care.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
      Mine was a general comment bud... nobody wishes to pay for a bad job and certainly not one where the cherished vehicle comes out worse or is neglected in another's care.

I know it was 8. Mine was pointing out that cheap with promises should = an upheld promise and not being screwed over!!
      But believe me I will get my own back on the arsehole.
      Every forum I go on I mention Jordon and his superior work. He has a lot to do with the mx5 clubs another group of people that (as a club) we have had issues with!!
      They moved our marquee at a show (making our plot smaller) and over night it blew away and was wrecked!! Added to this we have had issues where they were parking on our plot. They were getting a plot 3 times the size of ours initially any way!!! By and large small cocked big ego hair dressers the lot of them!!!

Comment

Mine was pointing out that cheap with promises should = an upheld promise and not being screwed over!!
        I've learned the hard way too, now I just write it all down - everything thats been agreed - and hand them a copy when the work begins.
        Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
        By and large small cocked big ego hair dressers the lot of them!
        I'd better let the Mrs know,.... as she wants us to go and have a look at a new MX5 this weekend. Bandd
        I suspect the shows are just one big laugh.... do you plan "revenge skirmishes and pranks" against your branded neighbours?
        Which brands would you prefer to setup next too?

Comment

I've learned the hard way too, now I just write it all down - everything thats been agreed - and hand them a copy when the work begins.

I'd better let the Mrs know,.... as she wants us to go and have a look at a new MX5 this weekend. Bandd
          I suspect the shows are just one big laugh.... do you plan "revenge skirmishes and pranks" against your branded neighbours?
          Which brands would you prefer to setup next too?
          Tbh we have a laugh with most, jenson owners lay food on!! Jag owners have music food and raffles. Vw owners (not that many turn up to classic shows) are just scene and cool. Ford owners tend to be pretty cool unless you tell the bloke with an rs200 that he has an expensive reliant (they were built by reliant in a reliant factory and as with scimitars they are parts bin cars by and large) there are loads of good clubs but some just have this I am a cock mentality!!

Comment

Looking at what's been done (and Alex knows the issues I had with my Scimitar) I will be fine. Still bricking it though.

Sure you will be fine, Alex is alright!!! Thomas is ok too, as you know I’ve used them a few times but they have crept their prices up since the first time I used them but they still come in with the cheapest quote for all my bodywork and full respray on my T4
            Was quite happy with the result [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Roccodog View Post
              Sure you will be fine, Alex is alright!!! Thomas is ok too, as you know I’ve used them a few times but they have crept their prices up since the first time I used them but they still come in with the cheapest quote for all my bodywork and full respray on my T4

Yup and in the future she may (not definite at all) go in for a full 're colour in either yellow as my scimitar or A team colours.....

Comment

A recommendation is always a good starting point....

Comment

A recommendation is always a good starting point....

And knowing the guy adds to the deal.

Comment

Yup and in the future she may (not definite at all) go in for a full 're colour in either yellow as my scimitar or A team colours.....

A Team , Classic!!!! [emoji1303]

Comment

• Put some boot polish on your face and grow a ba style hair do!!! Some A Team air horn!!! I’ll come for a ride with you with a big fat cigar!!!
                      Love it when a plan comes together 🤣

Comment

• Is it Friday yet?

Comment

Put some boot polish on your face and grow a ba style hair do!!! Some A Team air horn!!! I’ll come for a ride with you with a big fat cigar!!!
                          Love it when a plan comes together 🤣

I am more of a Murdoch.....

Comment

• I'm face then....

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am more of a Murdoch.....

Well a fat one anyway.