Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
    Only from waist down ish with the bumpers.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s
    That’s still pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by chally69 View Post
      That’s still pretty good.

Oh I know.

Comment

• Well the welding is all done and I should have her back on Friday!!
        And the cost total....
        Just shy of £1300

Comment

• [emoji1531]

Comment

• I think I’d need a sit down and a stiff drink before handing over the money , but there’s a lot of work that’s gone into it .

Comment

• How much are they painting?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                I think I’d need a sit down and a stiff drink before handing over the money , but there’s a lot of work that’s gone into it .
                I had just had a tooth removed when I went around and was still very numb and still had the packing in!! So I think it may not have sunk in properly

Comment

Well the welding is all done and I should have her back on Friday!!
                  And the cost total....
                  Just shy of £1300

Nice one Greeny , should come out of there ok, mine did, the only thing they don’t do is tidy your cab up from dust and crap!
                  Mine was a disgrace and they put a rip in my leather drivers seat!!! Oh and bonded my windows in without the seals and had to have it taken back once I bought the seals for the windows to come out again!!!
                  On that visit they scratched the new paint work around the windows when removing the glass and a bit on my front bumper!!!

But all in al their work was good!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roccodog View Post
                    Nice one Greeny , should come out of there ok, mine did, the only thing they don’t do is tidy your cab up from dust and crap!
                    Mine was a disgrace and they put a rip in my leather drivers seat!!! Oh and bonded my windows in without the seals and had to have it taken back once I bought the seals for the windows to come out again!!!
                    On that visit they scratched the new paint work around the windows when removing the glass and a bit on my front bumper!!!

But all in al their work was good!!!!

I did think of all of your issues. As they are not going that high I wasn't worried about the windows, also the sides don't have seals on them now so not an issue. I have also been checking regularly. And they have also the possibility of my Scimitar to paint and repair the issues left by the dodgy place thst fooked it up before. Thank you Jordan F1 detailing!!!
                    Or as it is now Jordans detailing world of stalybridge.

Comment

I did think of all of your issues. As they are not going that high I wasn't worried about the windows, also the sides don't have seals on them now so not an issue. I have also been checking regularly. And they have also the possibility of my Scimitar to paint and repair the issues left by the dodgy place thst fooked it up before. Thank you Jordan F1 detailing!!!
                      Or as it is now Jordans detailing world of stalybridge.

Won’t ever goto Jordan’s then!!![emoji1303]

Comment

Won’t ever goto Jordan’s then!!![emoji1303]

No I wouldn't (unless your going in a balaclava!!!)

Comment

No I wouldn't (unless your going in a balaclava!!!)

Ha!!!! At least you’ll have Ness back soon and hopefully be happy with it!!! [emoji1303]

Comment

Ha!!!! At least you’ll have Ness back soon and hopefully be happy with it!!! [emoji1303]

Looking at what's been done (and Alex knows the issues I had with my Scimitar) I will be fine. Still bricking it though.

Comment

• It's not about the money but the quality of the work associated with it primarily - why spend £500 for a bodge only to rant about it on collection and then continue to do so until you require new paint / welding / bodywork 6 months later. Looking forward to seeing the finished result Friday Greeny.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                                It's not about the money but the quality of the work associated with it primarily - why spend £500 for a bodge only to rant about it on collection and then continue to do so until you require new paint / welding / bodywork 6 months later. Looking forward to seeing the finished result Friday Greeny.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
                                Issue is I hadn't paid for a bodge. I certainly hadn't paid for them to trash my car they were using both mine and my dad's cars as advertising. We were told that they were loss leaders. Then the cars were taken and basicly abused and bodged about. (Mine was even "bumped" causing over £1000 of parts to be damaged or broken)

Comment

Working...
                                X