Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
    Me too. I love my van.....worth every penny.
    It's true ... and it is, and so say all of us!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Looking good Greeny, that’s what they did with mine there! Found an hidden problem and rectified it, they should do a good job! The only thing I will say is you’ll be special if they give it a valet, mine was disgusting, dash , seats , floor and windows!
      Everytime I’ve used them my vehicles is handed over with a much neeeded valet on the way home!
      I think you’ll be pleased with the outcome pal [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Roccodog View Post
        Looking good Greeny, that’s what they did with mine there! Found an hidden problem and rectified it, they should do a good job! The only thing I will say is you’ll be special if they give it a valet, mine was disgusting, dash , seats , floor and windows!
        Everytime I’ve used them my vehicles is handed over with a much neeeded valet on the way home!
        I think you’ll be pleased with the outcome pal [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
        To be honest she went in a little disgusting!! Sand on the seats sand and fur on the mat and carpets, sand and other orables on the dash. We got back from Wales and I stripped her out thought no point in cleaning until I get her back so I didn't.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Great build thread. I haven't taken any photos of the work I've done on mine.
          Just a small thing I noticed, rear suspension, shouldn't the adjusters be at the top of the spring?

Comment

• Originally posted by sychosis View Post
            Great build thread. I haven't taken any photos of the work I've done on mine.
            Just a small thing I noticed, rear suspension, shouldn't the adjusters be at the top of the spring?
            I looked at that but they wouldn't have been accessible to adjust if they were, and to be honest I don't think it matters. Also I was unsure if they would be staying (I want her a little lower and that's over 2 inches done very easy)

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
              I looked at that but they wouldn't have been accessible to adjust if they were, and to be honest I don't think it matters. Also I was unsure if they would be staying (I want her a little lower and that's over 2 inches done very easy)

Cool, no worries. Just thought they looked a bit strange thats all. Anyway keep up the good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by sychosis View Post
                Cool, no worries. Just thought they looked a bit strange thats all. Anyway keep up the good work.
                Not really good work, more can I do this...
                I have worked on the oily bits of cars since i was about 11, I fanced seeing about playing with the cleaner bits.

Comment

• Couple more pics

And one or two of my steed for a few days,,,,
                  For sale by the way.

Comment

Couple more pics

And one or two of my steed for a few days,,,,
                    For sale by the way.

Nice half timbered car! Would like one with a thatched roof!

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                      Nice half timbered car! Would like one with a thatched roof!

May as well be a bird under the bonnet!! And I thought Ness was gutless when I got her!!!

Comment

May as well be a bird under the bonnet!! And I thought Ness was gutless when I got her!!!

I've got a k series that would fit nice under that bonnet [emoji6]

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                          I've got a k series that would fit nice under that bonnet [emoji6]

He would kill me!!
                          My dad's scim in the other hand already has one!!!

Comment

• Look forward to seeing the end result! Just read full thread. Got a confession though, the more i look at your wheels the more chance there is of me copying!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mistermoo View Post
                              Look forward to seeing the end result! Just read full thread. Got a confession though, the more i look at your wheels the more chance there is of me copying!!
                              That's fine sir!!
                              As soon as the paint gets marked they will be powder coated black with metalflake.

Comment

• Few more pics of Nesses surgery!

Likeing the quality of work. They are waiting for a drivers outer sill cos the one that was sent was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X