No announcement yet.

Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With you on that one. Like the front as close to factory as poss for me. Did like those round little fog lights but they seem to fill up with water. Will save me pennies and get the vdub ones or close copies. Whens it in for paint Greeney this week?

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
      I always think leds look ace on newer stuff but not quite right on older. Just a personal preference

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
      I like the lack of current draw that's the main thing for me. But I am really into the restomod thing, my scimitar reflects this with a number of parts changed to modern equivalents.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
        With you on that one. Like the front as close to factory as poss for me. Did like those round little fog lights but they seem to fill up with water. Will save me pennies and get the vdub ones or close copies. Whens it in for paint Greeney this week?
        Yea going in the morning!!

Comment

• Tidy hope it all goes well mate.

Comment

Tidy hope it all goes well mate.
            She is going to the same guy that did Rocco dogs. Oddly enough I know the guy (taught his kids gymnastics) his price was right and he is very local so I can keep an eye on things.

Comment

• Well she went in Monday and it's now Wednesday and I haven't been off work in time to see Ness!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                Well she went in Monday and it's now Wednesday and I haven't been off work in time to see Ness!!

You're getting withdrawal symptoms Greeny!

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
                  You're getting withdrawal symptoms Greeny!

I get them even when my girls go for mot!!

Comment

• I'm fortunate that when I take mine for mot I help the tester do the steering,brakes lights so don't have to leave my bus with strangers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have used my tester for years and I still feel ill when anything goes in.

Comment

• Well I have seen Ness today and thry haven't started yet!!! They have a very big shitroen van blocking the shop space so she is sat looking rather sad waiting her turn!

Comment

• Hope Ness is up to date on her injections being parked by one of those.

Comment

Hope Ness is up to date on her injections being parked by one of those.
                            Gets worse there is a a a (I can hardly bring my self to say it!!) Transit there too!!!!!
                            On the plus side there are a couple of really nice caddys there too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                              Gets worse there is a a a (I can hardly bring my self to say it!!) Transit there too!!!!!
                              On the plus side there are a couple of really nice caddys there too!

They should put those in quarantine! (the F#rd)

Comment

• On the next estate down from us theres a chap with a yellow T4 ex AA like Tommos or Snowriders, not on here but started to wave over the last 6 weeks or so. But for the last 3 weeks there has been a 16 plate transit parked in its place.....doh!

Comment

Working...
                                X