• Originally posted by rjhoy02 View Post
    Nice bit of improv

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk
    Thanks
    I like simple,,,, good job really!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
      The beauty of having a van as a mode of transport is that you can sneak a few tools with you if you go away. So this time I took my jigsaw and battery drills with a little bit of mdf a little 4 way stretch and produced......
      This:
      Not having cup holders is somthing that bugged my since I got Ness. But I could live with it as none of my Scimitars have them and neither did my jag. But my wife on the other hand found it a real faff as she had to hold on to drinks if we had them on the move.

Greeny, I like that, smart as buddy. Another one to add to my list of jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by mick1070 View Post
        Greeny, I like that, smart as buddy. Another one to add to my list of jobs.
        Dead easy only took an hour (mainly cos I couldn't get the right angle for the slope at the front.)

Comment

• So the count down has begun, Monday morning Ness is going in for plastic surgery (well metal surgery and paint). Last time.i had anything like this done it went very wrong!! I am shitting myself!! Added to this I have to strip bits off and out he can weld the new arches in!! So glad I went to the effort of building my van before I removed the stupid arch spats

Comment

So the count down has begun, Monday morning Ness is going in for plastic surgery (well metal surgery and paint). Last time.i had anything like this done it went very wrong!! I am shitting myself!! Added to this I have to strip bits off and out he can weld the new arches in!! So glad I went to the effort of building my van before I removed the stupid arch spats

Best of luck mate, keep them updates coming [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• Maybe make it clear you will be posting pictures on the web for scrutinizing from t4 experts.
              Good luck all the same. I'm sure your worrys will be for nothing.

And get back to work!
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                Maybe make it clear you will be posting pictures on the web for scrutinizing from t4 experts.
                Good luck all the same. I'm sure your worrys will be for nothing.

And get back to work!
                Believe it or not I got roped into going out for food (lasagne chips and a couple of pints!!) Then cleaning the outside of the caravan when I got back!!

Comment

So the count down has begun, Monday morning Ness is going in for plastic surgery (well metal surgery and paint). Last time.i had anything like this done it went very wrong!! I am shitting myself!! Added to this I have to strip bits off and out he can weld the new arches in!! So glad I went to the effort of building my van before I removed the stupid arch spats

You’ll be sound buddy! Keep the faith [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by t7myp View Post
                    You’ll be sound buddy! Keep the faith [emoji4]

Ok John Bonjovi

Comment

• Strip down begins!! I have to add that the spray isn't anything to do with me!! And it was used to stick the foil/blister insulation to the van!!!

Last edited by Greeny gtc; 15 April 2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Strip down begins!! I have to add that the spray isn't anything to do with me!! And it was used to stick the foil/blister insulation to the van!!!

Bloody hell I remember the stripping bit. Good luck!!!!!

Comment

Bloody hell I remember the stripping bit. Good luck!!!!!

I am just pissed that I didn't get the paint done first.

Comment

I am just pissed that I didn't get the paint done first.

It’ll all be good mate. Enjoying looking at the progress pics

Comment

It’ll all be good mate. Enjoying looking at the progress pics

Fingers crossed!!
                              Little more off now fogs were a pain in the arse as the po had fixed them with security screws and although I have a driver kit I couldn't find it in my mess of a garage! So I had to improvise!!!
                              Little undecided as to whether to refit or replace them with new led ones????

Comment

Fingers crossed!!
                                Little more off now fogs were a pain in the arse as the po had fixed them with security screws and although I have a driver kit I couldn't find it in my mess of a garage! So I had to improvise!!!
                                Little undecided as to whether to refit or replace them with new led ones????

I always think leds look ace on newer stuff but not quite right on older. Just a personal preference

Comment

Working...
                                X