Comment

• Worth a shot
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• 🤣[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
            Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• There are in the wrong side though - the slider should be at the front edge.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                There are in the wrong side though - the slider should be at the front edge.
                Not for the kids to reach from the back seat [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• So Ness has her new wind deflectors, side openers and now an aerial so once stationary we can watch tv. Thanks to a £10 August dta250. I wasn't expecting much, but I am happy to be very wrong opened a window popped it on the roof and tuned her in! 5 mins later I had about 90 channels (radio included)
                  Amazing!!!
                  Oh and Ness is booked in for a little plastic surgery on the 17th April. New arches all around and paint below the swage line.

Comment

• So today Ness got her first 20 litres of the cooking stuff, tomorrow we are off to anglesey! Let's see!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                      So today Ness got her first 20 litres of the cooking stuff, tomorrow we are off to anglesey! Let's see!!!

Enjoy , it’s nice up there , if your going to have a mooch about , portmerion is nice ,there’s also a campsite ( can’t remember the name ) right by snow don , lovely waking up in the morning looking at the mountain

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
                        Enjoy , it’s nice up there , if your going to have a mooch about , portmerion is nice ,there’s also a campsite ( can’t remember the name ) right by snow don , lovely waking up in the morning looking at the mountain
                        I have a static in lligwy (near moelfre) and have been all over the area for me it's home. Just need to move there now.

Comment

• So after a few hrs on the road we arrived with no issues!
                          Megga chippy smell on start up and the black smoke is a lighter colour (this may be that the sun was out??)
                          May be a little quieter? (This again may be kidology)
                          No noticeable loss in mpg.
                          All is cool!!

Comment

• Some of you will remember that I managed to get myself a 1/43 scale mini Ness, well these are not quite the same but I found these on Amazon.

VW Volkswagen T4 Transporter Personen Weiss 1990-2003 Bausatz Kit H0 1/87 Herpa Modell Auto https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01M5H48..._FfZWAb8204F2F

Comment

• The beauty of having a van as a mode of transport is that you can sneak a few tools with you if you go away. So this time I took my jigsaw and battery drills with a little bit of mdf a little 4 way stretch and produced......
                              This:
                              Not having cup holders is somthing that bugged my since I got Ness. But I could live with it as none of my Scimitars have them and neither did my jag. But my wife on the other hand found it a real faff as she had to hold on to drinks if we had them on the move.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                                The beauty of having a van as a mode of transport is that you can sneak a few tools with you if you go away. So this time I took my jigsaw and battery drills with a little bit of mdf a little 4 way stretch and produced......
                                This:
                                Not having cup holders is somthing that bugged my since I got Ness. But I could live with it as none of my Scimitars have them and neither did my jag. But my wife on the other hand found it a real faff as she had to hold on to drinks if we had them on the move.

Nice bit of improv

Sent from my vernee_M5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X