Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
    Did you buy them both at a single price? If so you’ll have to decide whether the boss is worth the cost you paid for that and the wheel, or if the seller will part refund.

Not entirely sure how PayPal protection works though- whether you have to send it all back.

So far have been lucky and not had to use it- apart from a few cheap things that turnout to be crap (no surprise) I’ve not yet had anything that I need to “escalate” above the seller.

Tom
    Yea that's my thought.
    I have never bought anything of eBay that was miss sold.
    Tbh if it was finished stamped and leather it would be a lovelly wheel.
    [emoji35]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Take it up with eBay if the seller turns into ring piece, open a dispute, item not as described, counterfeit goods, you'll get your money back, if your really lucky you might get to keep the stuff, not always likely but has happened (even tho I didn't want it) !!!

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

• What! Fake Simon's I better check my label and see if i'm real Fleabay such a pain sometimes.

Comment

• You will be able to get your money back. A few years back i purchased what was described as genuine oakley riding glasses with interchangeable lenses. Soon as i touched them i knew they were fake, very good fakes, but fakes. The plastic was cheap and the lenses just your average jo.
          I kicked up, ended up with my money back, told they didn’t want the sunglasses back ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Will see what the tool says (if i get a reply!!)

Comment

• Well no reply and nothing from eBay at the moment either!
              But I do seem to have a new noise as of today!!! It's from the power steering and it only does it when turning right!!! It's almost as if air is in the system. No change in feeling and no judder from the wheel. And if I circulate the steering I can get it to go, but if left it returns and it's certainly there on a short journey (Not done a long one since the noise started) so is it s common noise before I get dirty?

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                Well no reply and nothing from eBay at the moment either!
                But I do seem to have a new noise as of today!!! It's from the power steering and it only does it when turning right!!! It's almost as if air is in the system. No change in feeling and no judder from the wheel. And if I circulate the steering I can get it to go, but if left it returns and it's certainly there on a short journey (Not done a long one since the noise started) so is it s common noise before I get dirty?

That’s not good. Is there a time on the website? Sometimes they state how many days it will take to respond.

Tom

Comment

• Oil level spot on? If its low can get air in and become noisy before you get any strange feeling. On full lock you will usually get some noise as pump has nowhere to pump fluid.

Comment

• The case with the wheel is being looked at...
                    The pas fluid is spot on and it does make noise on full lock both sides but this is odd, it's only when moving through the rack (not stationary) and it does it to lick and return when turning right. I have new ball joints top and bottom new control arms wheel bearings etc. If it was turning right and left I could under stand it but just right is the bit that is confusing me????

Comment

• Keep us posted.

Comment

• Will do.

Comment

• So been out for a good run in Ness today and there had been no noise.. until turning around in a carpark and buy it was small and it didn't last. I am guessing and hoping that it was air in the pump, no idea why or how the air would have gotten in its not somthing I have seen before.

Comment

• Ness has now got a little sister....

With a little tickling this will look near enough for me. Only issue is that it's a tail gate rather than a barn.

Comment

• It's cool. Where did you get it?
                              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• EBay the guy had loads and they are selling at around £10 (auction basis)

Comment

Working...
                                X