Ness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
    So pp tuning, side exit, full system from the down pipe. How did you fit it? Is it just push together? I’m like John Snow when it comes to mechanics, I know nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    How they fit depends in the age of the van, on a 1.9td early have slip fit to the down pipe and later (mine is a 2002) have a bolted flange plate to the cat, and slip fit to the tail pipe section

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
      How they fit depends in the age of the van, on a 1.9td early have slip fit to the down pipe and later (mine is a 2002) have a bolted flange plate to the cat, and slip fit to the tail pipe section

Flange... cool, mine is 2001. Really contemplating fitting myself, other option is powerflow just down the road.

Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

Flange... cool, mine is 2001. Really contemplating fitting myself, other option is powerflow just down the road.

Powerflow were quite expensive when I got prices. If you have a jack an axle stand some jointing paste and some tools you can do it. Take your time and it's easy.

Comment

Powerflow were quite expensive when I got prices. If you have a jack an axle stand some jointing paste and some tools you can do it. Take your time and it's easy.

Meant to ask, did you get a lifetime guarantee with it?

Comment

• I think it is (no paperwork though)

Comment

• Cheers

Comment

• Well the curse of Simon the momo steering wheel carries on!!!!!
                Although Simon has arrived it's a fake!!!!!!!
                Ffs it's not even leather the quality is poor and no e marks or codes, all I want is a nice wheel in Ness!!!
                But a plus is the snap off momo boss is real!

Last edited by Greeny gtc; 18 November 2017, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Well the curse of Simon the momo steering wheel carries on!!!!!
                  Although Simon has arrived it's a fake!!!!!!!
                  Ffs it's not even leather the quality is poor and no e marks or codes, all I want is a nice wheel in Ness!!!
                  But a plus is the snap off momo boss is real!

Unlucky mate. Anything you can do through fleabay buyer protection?

Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                    Unlucky mate. Anything you can do through fleabay buyer protection?

Tom
                    Pass will message the seller.

Comment

Pass will message the seller.

If you’ve paid through PayPal you are protected against fake goods.

Comment

If you’ve paid through PayPal you are protected against fake goods.

I'm not 100% the seller would have known (little bit numb if you know what I mean!!) But the boss is sending a message on my behalf as I am in work.

Comment

I'm not 100% the seller would have known (little bit numb if you know what I mean!!) But the boss is sending a message on my behalf as I am in work.

Yeah, but fake is a fake is a fake. Stupid isn’t an excuse [emoji16]

Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirfbum View Post
                            Yeah, but fake is a fake is a fake. Stupid isn’t an excuse [emoji16]

Tom
                            Yup I agree
                            I will be honest all I want is a nice wheel on my bus and at the moment it seems to be really difficult to get one!!!
                            Will see what I get back as a message and take it up with PayPal
                            (I don't have to send the wheel and boss back will I? As the boss is really nice.

Comment

• To be honest, you’re the one out of pocket mate so screw the seller. I’m all for giving people the benefit of the doubt, in fact I probably do it too often, but having lost nearly 4K to an eBay scammer 10 years ago and a £100 to a watch seller ( that one still bugs me and more than the 4K) I have little patience for Internet fucknutz. I’m sure you’ll ( Mrs) will sort it.

Comment

Yup I agree
                                I will be honest all I want is a nice wheel on my bus and at the moment it seems to be really difficult to get one!!!
                                Will see what I get back as a message and take it up with PayPal
                                (I don't have to send the wheel and boss back will I? As the boss is really nice.

Did you buy them both at a single price? If so you’ll have to decide whether the boss is worth the cost you paid for that and the wheel, or if the seller will part refund.

Not entirely sure how PayPal protection works though- whether you have to send it all back.

So far have been lucky and not had to use it- apart from a few cheap things that turnout to be crap (no surprise) I’ve not yet had anything that I need to “escalate” above the seller.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                                X