My second T4, operation de-chav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
    Yep, plenum chamber. Eggsackerly what I was thinking, nice as they are, those headers are missing something..... room for a turbo
    I wonder where the turbo went? Hmmm!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s
    Last edited by Activ8; 15 August 2018, 12:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
      I wonder where the turbo went? Hmmm!

Supercharged?

Comment

Supercharged?
        Interesting but no.... try a GT37V

Oh and a gt23v-AMG to get it going....

Last edited by Activ8; 15 August 2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• off those exhaust headers?

Comment

off those exhaust headers?
            I was thinking the same, but nothing Ive found shows anything actually bolted up. This was shadowmakers "revised" 500 bhp target setup (think I've got a picture of the 300+ plus unit too).

Comment

• Shut the window, theres just too much distraction...
              https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-C...projectcar.gif
              Last edited by Activ8; 15 August 2018, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Shut the window, theres just too mush distraction...
                https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-C...projectcar.gif
                Very true Activ, very true

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Depressing time trying to weld this one up.

The scary realisation that I can no longer see properly - even with glasses my eyes cannot adjust to the rapid light changes quick enough anymore.

Comment

• You perfectionist! Its still better than running to PPTuning Reg and handing over £500, bet you're doing it with one arm behind your back too!

Comment

• Wish I had the space to do so much tinkering!!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                      Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

You perfectionist! Its still better than running to PPTuning Reg and handing over £500, bet you're doing it with one arm behind your back too!
                        It's not - it's rubbish.

A bit of googling - The inability to see through a welding helmet is a common problem with age. I've just bought a new helmet on the bay and a cheater lens. (2x mag)

Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                        Wish I had the space to do so much tinkering!!
                        Wish I had more space - just two stupid small single garages with the dividing wall removed. I have to compete for space with the missus and the kids - they rarely win though, it's my space and I protect it at all costs. I'm going to need to extend gangster one though.

Gangster one is a shed - so called because we are not allowed to have sheds, it's in the corner hidden by trees and bushes therefore 'a bit gangster'

Gangster two is a lean-to built on a 1.3m wide strip of waste ground between the garage block and the farm fence - it has a hidden door that just looks like a section of fence and is big enough to store two kayaks and all the kit, building materials, wheelbarrow, a conservatory framework and two sodding T4 doors!

Comment

It's not - it's rubbish.

A bit of googling - The inability to see through a welding helmet is a common problem with age. I've just bought a new helmet on the bay and a cheater lens. (2x mag)

Wish I had more space - just two stupid small single garages with the dividing wall removed. I have to compete for space with the missus and the kids - they rarely win though, it's my space and I protect it at all costs. I'm going to need to extend gangster one though.

Gangster one is a shed - so called because we are not allowed to have sheds, it's in the corner hidden by trees and bushes therefore 'a bit gangster'

Gangster two is a lean-to built on a 1.3m wide strip of waste ground between the garage block and the farm fence - it has a hidden door that just looks like a section of fence and is big enough to store two kayaks and all the kit, building materials, wheelbarrow, a conservatory framework and two sodding T4 doors!
                          I’d be happy with a single garage mate. Have 2 parking spaces and that’s it. Sometimes the conservatory gets rigged up as a makeshift spray booth but the extraction is crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by tommo1366 View Post
                            I’d be happy with a single garage mate.
                            Feel for you - when we first looked at buying a house I point blank refused to even look at anything without a garage - very lucky to get two on a small 2 bed bungalow (barn conversion)

Nowadays my requirements have changed - I'd just buy a bigger garage with a bog attached - no real need for a house.

Comment

Feel for you - when we first looked at buying a house I point blank refused to even look at anything without a garage - very lucky to get two on a small 2 bed bungalow (barn conversion)

Nowadays my requirements have changed - I'd just buy a bigger garage with a bog attached - no real need for a house.
                              Heaven.

Comment

• The wooden frame didn't really work, so I drew some red lines on the floor.

Simple enough, hold the joint together with one hand, the tig torch in the other hand and feed the flller rod in with the other hand...... yeah tricky.

Comment

Working...
                                X