• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surely

SO55IGE?

Meanwhile back on thread....

I'll do a log run friday and thinking about going for a 0.62 fifth gear mod

Quite happy with the power as it stands, any further large increases are going to involve too much expense as it seems everything needs upgrading, looking at the nozzles I paid 274.80 with the vat and the injectors cost me £80, so I'd want 350 for the set of five, they are the ceramic coated gibontas and all set at 230BAR - if it sweetens the deal I'll throw in a Volvo intake pipe for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
      I'll do a log run friday and thinking about going for a 0.62 fifth gear mod
      We can tighten up the N75 map and leave it be. I've got a few upgrades I tested on that setup 12 months ago that add another 40ish bhp but it slips the standard clutch.

If you've sized the IC correctly you'll see another tranche of bhp/torque on top of the current performance.

The 0.622 5th gear would give me a top speed 130mph at 4500rpm / 144.7mph @ 5000rpm with my 235/35x19's.
      What rim/tyre are you using?

Sent by Solar Ray to Just T4s
      Last edited by Activ8; 25 January 2018, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Quite happy with the power as it stands, any further large increases are going to involve too much expense as it seems everything needs upgrading.
        Looking at the nozzles I paid 274.80 with the vat and the injectors cost me £80, so I'd want 350 for the set of five, they are the ceramic coated gibontas and all set at 230BAR - if it sweetens the deal I'll throw in a Volvo intake pipe for free!
        Cool, I need a new intake pipe, I've found a 92k AJT Caravelle with twin slidey things and a tailgate!
        PM me your bank info and I'll xfer the funds.
        Do you fancy re-writing the T4 Altar - drum roll "Project Power"? or as I like to name it PP 155...

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          We can tighten up the N75 map and leave it be. I've got a few upgrades I tested on that setup 12 months ago that add another 40ish bhp but it slips the standard clutch.

If you've sized the IC correctly you'll see another tranche of bhp/torque on top of the current performance.

The 0.622 5th gear would give me a top speed 130mph at 4500rpm / 144.7mph @ 5000rpm with my 235/35x19's.
          What rim/tyre are you using?
          I think the clutch may get changed soon - dual mass or single plate though?

I ordered more pipework for my I/C last night - remember I robbed bits for my intake pipe

17s at the mo with a big profile but may drop to 50 with new boots.

Was looking at 19s yesterday but struggle with the plain wrong proportions.

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
          Cool, I need a new intake pipe, I've found a 92k AJT Caravelle with twin slidey things and a tailgate!
          PM me your bank info and I'll xfer the funds.
          Do you fancy re-writing the T4 Altar - drum roll "Project Power"? or as I like to name it PP 155...
          As soon as I have a RR session and print out, I fully intend to go back to T4 forum and present the results...I think it'll mostly fall on deaf ears "There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Comment

I think the clutch may get changed soon - dual mass or single plate though?
            Stay with DMF.
            Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
            17s at the mo with a big profile but may drop to 50 with new boots.
            With 0.622 5th gear 205/55x17s thats a top speed of 132mph
            With 0.622 5th gear 205/50x17s thats a top speed of 128mph
            So fast enough for North Devon traffic conditions, your maps are designed to run to 5k.
            Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
            As soon as I have a RR session and print out, I fully intend to go back to T4 forum and present the results..
            Think it would be better with an AJT K14 turbo'd candidate as a standard van and report that.
            Are you still planning to build a new exhaust manifold, upgraded gearbox or are you have a complete review?
            Last edited by Activ8; 25 January 2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Just had a quick look over the Darkside site and the injector profile and they're now selling a 0.46 nozzles,... thats advertised as a 350bhp VE nozzle...
              Last edited by Activ8; 25 January 2018, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                Think it would be better with an AJT K14 turbo'd candidate as a standard van and report that.
                Are you still planning to build a new exhaust manifold, upgraded gearbox or are you have a complete review?
                It has got a K14 - what are you on about? At least it's not one of those damned expensive 'hybrid turbo' things

Planning to do a lot of things included the V10 doka but the boss may not sanction that one as I always have projects - if by that she means the odd hour I like to snatch to myself to save me going completely fucking eggboundmental then yeah I have 'projects', and one of those projects does not involve sat on my arse reading facebook and watching shite on TV ('quality time')

There are far too many things on the 'back burner' and the amount of work I am doing isn't doing me any favours.

Comment

• Reg, can you email me a copy of your SMPS MPPS software please?
                  Or dump it somewhere I can pick it up?
                  I've had 3 packages delivered to date with read errors on the discs.
                  Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Yep - will send it over this evening.

Comment

it has got a k14 - what are you on about? At least it's not one of those damned expensive 'hybrid turbo' things.
                      true!
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]7644[/ATTACH]

Comment

• The future's bright.....

Comment

The future's bright.....

Nice and brave, love it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

The future's bright.....

Have you got the right thread Reg?
                            He's back on the non-prescription pharmaceuticals to feed the New Reg mojo.....
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	RegPowersMojo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	13.9 KB
ID:	262882

Comment

• Feeling guilty because I've been running sausages wheels and tyres for a while now.

Just wanted to paint the wheels and get them fitted and I had the orange paint.

There's a plan for something a bit more 'classy' in due course.

I'm undecided between some BBS, a th-line like wheel, Merc Segins or some cut'n'shuts - the bandeds are winning at the moment, but they'll be different - reverse faced and re-centred.

Comment

• For a minute I thought we was back on the mk1 astra thread [emoji6][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X