No announcement yet.

My second T4, operation de-chav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More progress, back panel fitted, drawer runner fitted, hinges fitted, cooker shelf fitted and drawer parts cut but not assembled.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200712_211053[1].jpg
Views:	287
Size:	332.4 KB
ID:	304981

The cooker has four 17mm round feet. I cut four holes in the cooker shelf and the hob locates quite nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
      More progress, back panel fitted, drawer runner fitted, hinges fitted, cooker shelf fitted and drawer parts cut but not assembled.

Name:	IMG_20200712_211053[1].jpg
Views:	287
Size:	332.4 KB
ID:	304981

The cooker has four 17mm round feet. I cut four holes in the cooker shelf and the hob locates quite nicely.
      Looking good this! Some good ideas for when I start my woodwork in a few months.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

Comment

• Finished fitting the doors and top today, had a few changes on the way, the top cover caused headaches and had to be re-done a couple of times and the two hinges swapped for a single piano hinge.

Name:	IMG_20200726_180931[1].jpg
Views:	254
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	306280

I still have to tidy a few edges, trim it, then fit the door catches.

Comment

• That's a smart set up that. Reminds me of greeny's. very cool.
          Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
            That's a smart set up that. Reminds me of greeny's. very cool.
            Was going to say the same mate. A tried and tested setup!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
            Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Can't say I'm even aware of greenys set up, I'll go take a look....

Comment

• Sorry but other than you've both got barn doors wheres the similarities with Greenys?

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                  Sorry but other than you've both got barn doors wheres the similarities with Greenys?

Erm yeah, greeny has a rear mounted kitchen pod, quite different though.

Comment

Erm yeah, greeny has a rear mounted kitchen pod, quite different though.
                    Yeah, yours is more of a rear mounted pod with a kitchen. I can see the difference. Coming on though so please keep pushing and keep the photos flowing.

Comment

• Apologies Greeny. Just read through some pics and posts where you've got the bed made up across the width of the rear and forgot you have a rail system for your rear seats.

Comment

• No worries, ness is built on a very different budget to cheesy balls with a very different intent, ness main purpose is to carry 2 adults 2 kids 2 dogs and usually 10 rats to anglesey and once there provide a changing room once off the beach then back to cheshire,
                        All in including new arches sills paint and other high price items I am about £7000 that's purchase wheels body work seats (multiple deferent seats in the front!!!) Solar panels clutch steering rack, service etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. The back seats runners etc etc owe me £80.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Priceless memories included?

Comment

• Absolutely

Comment

• Originally posted by Greeny gtc View Post
                              No worries, ness is built on a very different budget to cheesy balls with a very different intent, ness main purpose is to carry 2 adults 2 kids 2 dogs and usually 10 rats to anglesey and once there provide a changing room once off the beach then back to cheshire,
                              All in including new arches sills paint and other high price items I am about £7000 that's purchase wheels body work seats (multiple deferent seats in the front!!!)
                              Dunno, the intent seems similar - two adults, two kids - no animals and not to anglesey. But I need a changing room and capacity to carry kayaks and bikes.
                              As for budget, I'm nowhere near 7K yet though, current interior build owes me about £300 and I sold the old one for nearly a grand. Wheels tyres and paint were not even a grand on top of the 4k purchase price.

Comment

Dunno, the intent seems similar - two adults, two kids - no animals and not to anglesey. But I need a changing room and capacity to carry kayaks and bikes.
                                As for budget, I'm nowhere near 7K yet though, current interior build owes me about £300 and I sold the old one for nearly a grand. Wheels tyres and paint were not even a grand on top of the 4k purchase price.
                                So bar for seat cost (off set by sale of last incarnation) its near par for par

Comment

Working...
                                X