• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agreed looks very nice.

Them RR seats look the business.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Great flooring and contrast with the black RR seating, the panels look like they pick up the colouring in the RX8 seat backs. Pro job as always.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
        , the panels look like they pick up the colouring in the RX8 seat backs.
        They do! I hadn't even noticed that.

Cheers!

Comment

• For the first time since lockdown began, possibly since last year I washed the van, and then treated it to a bit of good old Autoglym SRP

Click image for larger version

Name:	Corona clean (4).jpg
Views:	299
Size:	911.2 KB
ID:	297769

Name:	Corona clean (3).jpg
Views:	300
Size:	926.1 KB
ID:	297770

Pretty clean reflection, the hours spent wet sanding the peel out of the original spray job were worth it

Name:	Corona clean (1).jpg
Views:	299
Size:	803.0 KB
ID:	297771

This early evening light really highlights the difference between the rear bumper in correctly mixed L469 Anthracite Grey and the Jawel Paint's interpretation of the colour code on the rest of the van (which I prefer to be honest)

Comment

• Looks mint. I prefer your version of nardo grey tae. You do notice that back bumper tho. Like how the roof rack follows the a pillar. Is that a red flashing light on top aswell?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by fife t4 new View Post
              Is that a red flashing light on top aswell?
              Lokks like it in the first pic, it's the 'witter' logo on the rack

Bumper and front bumper will get resprayed at some point, probably the same time I do the tailgate ready for fitting....2022 lockdown?

Comment

• Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Lokks like it in the first pic, it's the 'witter' logo on the rack

Bumper and front bumper will get resprayed at some point, probably the same time I do the tailgate ready for fitting....2022 lockdown?
                Na I think yours suits the black bumper. Sometimes I think colour coded is too much

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Van looks smart. i'm with fife on the black bumpers.Are Mol likes em coded....................................

Comment

• Originally posted by fife t4 new View Post
                    Na I think yours suits the black bumper. Sometimes I think colour coded is too much
                    yep, I'd agree, colour coding can be overdone, it won't be solid colour on the bumper.

Comment

• Ive started to finish of the interior conversion, adding the bed and the cooking facilities.

First thing was to make a coffee table

Name:	IMG_20200705_191744.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	372.8 KB
ID:	304261

Then I started to get it fitted in the van

Name:	IMG_20200705_211859.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	298.2 KB
ID:	304262

Comment

• What springs are you running? That sits at a nice height. I need some and was thinking of the Vogtlands but I’m interested to know what you’ve got? There’s no way I’m trawling back through this thread to find the info.

Sent from a muppet
                        #vanlife

Comment

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post
                          What springs are you running? That sits at a nice height. I need some and was thinking of the Vogtlands but I’m interested to know what you’ve got? There’s no way I’m trawling back through this thread to find the info.
                          No idea, sorry.

Comment

• Nearly finished the bed/table/storage box/dual commode

Name:	IMG_20200707_204834[1].jpg
Views:	267
Size:	289.7 KB
ID:	304431

Slight design change halfway through as I realised it made sense to split the lid and make two separate lids

Name:	IMG_20200707_204846[1].jpg
Views:	267
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	304432

Comment

• Started work on the cooker pod, first up get the base made up

Name:	IMG_20200708_204025[1].jpg
Views:	268
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	304512

Had a convenient new workbench to work on although I'll probably end up cutting into it with the saw, regardless I started to build up the frame of the pod, I have it all planned out, need to make sure it's strong enough to take the weight of two people lying partially on it.

Name:	IMG_20200708_212329[1].jpg
Views:	261
Size:	253.5 KB
ID:	304513

Comment

• More progress, it's taking shape now

Name:	IMG_20200710_212247[1].jpg
Views:	261
Size:	268.0 KB
ID:	304778

There's a location for the gas cylinder and I've got one drawer runner fitted, I fitted it on an incline so that the drawer always falls shut, this may piss me off in due course.

Comment

Working...
                                X