• Kaz you got a double swivel?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Was asked if we'ed sell are van. Told em they could swivel

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
            Kaz you got a double swivel?

No Jonny got the tool under the seat to turn it round few minutes job. Used to turn it round for the dog to sleep on but he had other plans and jumped in with us once we was asleep [emoji19]
            dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
              Was asked if we'ed sell are van. Told em they could swivel
              [emoji23] [emoji23]
              dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• I've just bought the double swivel for mine not cheap but really pleased with it to be honest. Four half turn bolts and it glides to face the rear!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jonnybigballs85 View Post
                  I've just bought the double swivel for mine not cheap but really pleased with it to be honest. Four half turn bolts and it glides to face the rear!!

They do look amazing been looking on and off might invest in one [emoji6]
                  dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Swivels are cool but if our van had had the factory full bulk head with the window in I wouldn't have pulled it out. Kind of like the idea of a cab and separate cargo/camper bay.

Comment

• Yeah now our little girl is nearly 4 going on 14 be nice for her to have her own space if you can call it that 😂.
                      dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• That's it, we've all got different ideas of what we need in a vehicle.

Comment

• That's it mines evolving for our needs instead of looks
                          dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• dead right I don't want a show van, as long as it does what I want who cares. Our youngest it autistic shes 22 so now we can have the odd weekend away. that's what the vans for, but its taking over which is fine. Like the 3 front seats so we can surprise her with the odd day trip to the coast.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                              dead right I don't want a show van, as long as it does what I want who cares. Our youngest it autistic shes 22 so now we can have the odd weekend away. that's what the vans for, but its taking over which is fine. Like the 3 front seats so we can surprise her with the odd day trip to the coast.
                              Your right about it taking over its never ends once it's under your skin 😂
                              dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

• Well looks like I got my moneys worth out of that 😂😂
                                dyslexics are teople poo

Comment

Working...
                                X