• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool well done the sausage mobile

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Sausages View Post
      Had the 0.216 injectors fitted today, no smoke, ticks over and revs nicely with stock ecu. Will take it for another test drive when I get a chance.

Also van passed mot with no advisories
      Nice one - how did they get the injectors out - did you get a look at the mans tool?

I'd have expected smoke and a higher idle....

Comment

• Are they clamped in? May be preaching to the converted here but if they are have you tried the old trick of getting the motor warm and then running it with the clamp bolt slackened? It worked on a Merc for me the other day..........i'll get me coat.

Comment

• He had a full size mantool, twas gert! wanged it hard and ejection was complete within a couple of strokes

We were both surprised, I had odds on it smoking and lumpy idle, and he had odds on it not starting. He didn't adjust anything ecu wise as he didn't know how, but yeah, all seems groovy re the injector upgrade. Just need to see what happens on a proper run next...
          Last edited by Dave Sausages; 15 November 2017, 09:38 PM.
          Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

• Hopefully all sorted Dave and you can start enjoying the van again but my question is when you going to lower it[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

• When the boost issue is put to bed and I've painted my newly arrived banded steels

Comment

He had a full size mantool, twas gert! wanged it hard and ejection was complete within a couple of strokes

We were both surprised, I had odds on it smoking and lumpy idle, and he had odds on it not starting. He didn't adjust anything ecu wise as he didn't know how, but yeah, all seems groovy re the injector upgrade. Just need to say what happens on a proper run next...
                Drive it like you stole it an let us know [emoji13] wouldn't mind a bit more poke in mine now

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• I have a tuned ECU you can buy cheap, it is warrantied, works fine but I will be getting my stock one tuned for the new injectors

Comment

When the boost issue is put to bed and I've painted my newly arrived banded steels
                    Lol can I have one of your old sets

Comment

• I haven't got any unwanted sets left, I always sell a set when buying another, that way I don't get into too much bother

Comment

• What size you gone for

Comment

• 16, 8j front 8.5j rear

Comment

• Carnt wait to see them will look ace on your van

Comment

• Once it is running properly I will drop it again, but for flat out testing I can't have the engine smashing into the floor too much

Comment

I have a tuned ECU you can buy cheap, it is warrantied, works fine but I will be getting my stock one tuned for the new injectors
                                What would that take it to bhp wise ? And how much you want ?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X