X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no !!! Bummer [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Major pain in the arse 😕 hope you get it sorted soon buddy !

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

• Bummer indeed.

No idea what happened, plenty of oil in motor, good oil pressure - it just had enough I guess. Perhaps fresh oil and a full service was too much of a shock to the previously unloved motor.

We have a replacement motor - game on!

Comment

• Game on [emoji13][emoji13]. Should be easier since wiring done , to much welly from mr sausage ?? [emoji848]

Comment

• What a pain, worth rebuilding ?

Comment

• Thats a bummer.
              But unfortunately part of the risk with used engines. Although I have seen new engines eat themselfs......

Comment

• Crank grind, new bearings and oil pump gasket set and way to go.Pistons, rings lightened and balanced but where do you stop?

Comment

• after such a great thread l'm sure everyone feels the pain, what a choker

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                    Crank grind, new bearings and oil pump gasket set and way to go.Pistons, rings lightened and balanced but where do you stop?
                    I think I'd be stripping the old one and rebuilding at leisure, once the van's back up and running, always nice to know you have a spare.

Sell my T4 ? I'd rather stick wasps up my butt !!!

Comment

• Dave sausage sorry to here about your van mate but don't give up on it[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Just T4s

Comment

• Oh no! I'm sure you'll get it sorted and it will be back on the road soon. Xx

My T4 Ruby....She squeaks and rattles but I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comment

• You'll soon be back on the road mate.

Comment

• I feel your pains boys. If it's any concelation at least the rest of us get an extension to a great thread.
                            Me cago en la madre que te pariĆ³!

Comment

• Thanks everyone, although I have been able to retain my sense of humour, far worse things happen in life, and as previously said, it's the inherent risk of a second hand engine. It is quite easy for me to remain phylisophical about it when I can leave it to cheeser to get it sorted
                              Jebem ti nanu u trulu sisu

Comment

• Another wheel swap while its off the road mate?

Comment

Working...
                                X