The San Fran Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Nah, you wanna do a big steaming turd on their doorstep, wetter the better.
    In a paper bag and set it alight

Comment

• Michelle and I went camping out the blue last night. Arrived at Elie beach at around 4pm. There's a lighthouse and an old monument type thing. The window pics are from the monument. The carpark and beach were mobbed, and any decent tent spaces were already taken. I however know of a lesser known beach only 5 mins away. There's only 3 other sets people on the beach when we arrive. Perfect. Set the tent up there. Dinky and my other mate Ross joined us for a wee while. Chilli pork belly and sausage and bacon rolls were a quick feed cooked on the campfire.

Sent from Neils wheels using Just T4s

Attached Files

Comment

• Looks fab. Won’t be long and you’ll be out in the T4

Comment

• Didn’t you invite big Kev and his mrs ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post
            Didn’t you invite big Kev and his mrs ?
            They're both on the fire , as effagys at least ....

Nice pics Neil.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARMSTRONG 1987 View Post
              Every cloud and all that bollocks pal n if I was you as pay back for his son pissing on ur wheels I'd go piss on his wife

Sent from my SM-G781B using Just T4s
              I think I’d back scuttle her and send him pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
              #vanlife

Comment

• Heading out to the van for more sanding and filling. Might even start taking rear quater window out.

Sent from Neils wheels using Just T4s

Comment

• So after days of filling, sanding, filling, sanding, etc, etc, I put my finish coat of filler on. I consciously didn't put quite as much hardener as I normally would. My thinking was it'd give me slightly more working time. 24 hours later and it was sanding like snotters and was still tacky when pressed hard. 5 days later and its hard to the touch. A slight sanding was working well. Brilliant! I thought. But no such luck. When pressing hard on the sanding block it was still more snotters. I've taken the decision the shits no gonna go hard so I've taken the flappy disc to it and removed it all. Probsbly 4 or 5 days of work for nothing. Its a t4 life lol. Ill start again tomorrow. It's all a learning curve!

built not bought using Just T4s

Attached Files

Comment

• BTW even though I messed it up I'm still totally enjoying working on it!

Comment

• Oh no! I can’t get my filler looking tidy close up. Pin holes or scratches that you can’t see until the primer goes on! When I paint the whole van I’ll go over bits like that with dolphin glaze cataloy!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• That dolphin glaze was recommended to me by Paul3944 on here as well. He was getting the same issues. Ill probably buy some myself. I think using a tack cloth instead of just wiping dust down between cataloy coats would help with application. Use a black for a guide coat. Black shows everything.

Comment

• Have u tried filler spray for the last pin holes? Not too bad that stuff

Comment

• Your not using cataloy that’s your issue phahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

• Use upol you don't get pin holes.

Comment

• I have been using Upol B fiberglass filler, Upol 1 easy sand, Upol 3 fine finish. They all leave small bubbles. Not so much the fine finish. BTW dolphin glaze is Upol tae.

Comment

Working...
                                X