The San Fran Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TommyP View Post

I have the body of a god. The fat Buddhist one.

I was pleasantly surprised to see you knew what an Adonis was though given you’ve no idea what filler is.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
    It’s cataloy ok !

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

His paper round was the north coast 500
      Adonis kebab
      Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Didn't touch the FILLER today, just went at the dents with the hammer and dollys. Huge learning experience. I have throughly enjoyed my day tapping away at the van with the sun on my back learning (or fucking up) a new skill.
        Before, after

Sent from Neils wheels using Just T4s

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by fifet4 View Post
          Didn't touch the FILLER today, just went at the dents with the hammer and dollys. Huge learning experience. I have throughly enjoyed my day tapping away at the van with the sun on my back learning (or fucking up) a new skill.
          Before, after

Is the second pic after you sanded the panel ? If it is I can see some high spots

Comment

• Still lots of highs and low spots mate. I bashed away all day and still loads to do.. I've talked a mate of a mate who's a banel beater into giving me some tips and hopefully some on the job training.

Comment

• Carefully does it Neil ....
              https://youtu.be/Z4fBbhyzE9A

Comment

• Hahaha Brilliant!

Comment

• I've basically been told that the vans no longer welcome up at the farm (Fri night). Its came as a bit of a shock to me. The reason is basically down to them coming into a bit money and his wife thinking she's a glam footballers wife and better than us now, where in reality she's got a bigger hump than Quasimodo and teeth that look like i just wiped my arse with them. Things have changed and I'm not the only 1 to notice. The deal was mates doing favours for favours etc. He got his house renovation plumbed for fuck all. I helped build his workshop. Loads. Oh well it was good while it lasted. End of an era. Pretty pissed off about it but thats life.
                  So I've spent my morning loading up the pickup with all my shit, done 1 trip so far but I reckon it'll take 2 or 3. I've been told this morning I can still keep my shit at the farm as storage,???(work that out) but now I feel unwelcome I'm taking the lot and I'll not be back. Friendship fucked and he's lost his plumber.
                  I can take the van to another mates yard, he has a big tent/workshop that I can use to. Or I bite the bullet and piss my neighbours off and finish the van in the front garden. I'm trying to sway towards the yard but I'm an angry man at the moment and more favours for favours deals maybe aren't the way forward.
                  Between shifting stuff from the farm, house and yard I'm probably gonna loose bits or not have a clue what goes where. The joys.
                  Sorry, rant over. Woosah,

Comment

• Take a chill pill Neil, don't worsen the situation with emotions bud! Easier said than done.

Go see your other mate and clarify the "deal" with moving your van to his place likewise have a chat with the neighbours. Get the lay of the land then make a decision bud. Stay focussed and stay friends ....

Comment

• Fuck em I say , don’t Pussy foot around , move your van to your mates yard get it finished asap.

Comment

• I'm with you Fruitbat. Fuck them. Trip 2

Comment

• Yep, have a chat with the mate about the new yard and be clear what you both want from the deal. As for the old friend. Fuck him and his farm and his friendship. I had to move from my first workshop after my great uncle said I could have it as long as I wanted(should have had a tape recorder going) and even offered first refusal on the houses he planned building on the yard. But then got the planning changed and wanted me gone. We think me being there with a going concern helped get the planning for extra housing with attached studio workshop's. Until a year ago I still had dreams of my livelyhood being pulled from under me. Fuck the chill pill.
                          ​​​​​​ When the cnut dies the only reason I'll go to the church yard will be to dance on the fuckers grave .

Comment

• Life's to short for holding grudges.

The lack of clear discussion and agreement with Big Kev and his Mrs is not just their fault .... their timings poor but how are they seeing the long term renovation and the last couple of years?

Never burn your bridges.

Comment

• 4 years our "Agreement" has been good. Not a bit of bother, favours for favours. Everything sweet. I've not done anything to break my end of the deal. Hes had his shit done for free or below minimum wage while my vans been there.
                              The friendships done. Mates don't screw mates over. Simple as that. Doesn't matter what the Mrs says, he should tell her to shut her puss and man shit doesn't involve her. Pussy whipped by Quasimodo. Sad state. His disrespectful dirty little bastard of a son has pished all over the wheels i had stored outside.
                              I've spoke to my other mate. Deal done. Itll be moving to the yard. Hopefully this week I'll get it recovered.
                              I'll never set foot on that farm again.

Last edited by fifet4; 4 June 2023, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Ah that’s terrible of your mate! Maybe push to get the van MOT’d and then you can move between home and the new place. I’m very easy going but if someone crosses me that it for good! My vans outside the house with its cover on and so far I’ve had no bother from the neighbours. They probably think I’m a bit nuts and to be fair I just say it’s my mid life crisis ha! Hope it all works out for you

Comment

Working...
                                X