The San Fran Van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    They are 10mm heads with a self taping thread that goes in the spire clips if thats the right word.
    Cheers Si

Sent from my Nokia 2.4 using Just T4s

Comment

• You can get them on fleabay, stainless apparently. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4703.JPG
Views:	158
Size:	795.0 KB
ID:	329649Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4702.JPG
Views:	169
Size:	799.6 KB
ID:	329650

Comment

• Perfect Si cheers. That's actually helped a lot. I couldn't find an eBay listing for T4 wing bolts but I did find a set for a corrado that looks like your pictures . They weren't expensive

Comment

• The Corrado ones are on Mollys watch list mate. And yes thats the same type a bolt. Will try and get a pic on the spire thingy when i go down dads. Its pissing down today so no paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
            The Corrado ones are on Mollys watch list mate. And yes thats the same type a bolt. Will try and get a pic on the spire thingy when i go down dads. Its pissing down today so no paint.
            I've got the spire clips mate. They were still on the wing. I should be able to clean them up easily enough. I'm not at the van today either. Was Michelle's birthday through the week so today is her day. Hopefully I'll get back to the van tomorrow

Comment

• We went away for Michelle's birthday today. Not far from Aviemore. A little place called the green loch. Quite tiny by loch standards.
              Lives up to its name from a slight distance away. Caused by algae apparently.
              A little family of ducklings came up close to us. 4 ducklings and mama.
              Even dog shit in trees up here Tommy

Comment

• Looks a beautiful place , it’s a shame irresponsible people ruin the scenery purely through laziness .

Comment

• Woke up today full of good intentions of hitting the van. Opened the curtains and it's a washout. So decided to do our weekly shopping. Stopped in an seen my mate chopper as he said he had something for me.
                  Chopper has a T4, I've told him to join the forum. He says he will but he's been saying that for over a year. Anyways this is what he had for me he says the mask and goggles I've been using are shite and I'll do damage to my eyes so he's gifted me this from his brother. He said it a good type an to look after it. He said he'd get me a new lens to. They wouldn't accept anything for it. Just saying they are glad to see someone having a go at it. Cheers boys. It's adjustable so instantly better than mine

I'm not one for gloves but these feel super soft when theyr on

Comment

• Fife. You will be glad of the gloves when you end up catching a blob of weld
                    It hurts

Comment

• Nice one Neil ,Flap discs are much better to use on body work rather than grinding disks

Comment

• I've had a few burns already huskyman. But aye they are nippy. I will use the gloves.
                        Fruitbat, I like using the flappy then the finger sander on the final smooth in.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyman View Post
                          Fife. You will be glad of the gloves when you end up catching a blob of weld
                          It hurts
                          I love a sizzler in the lug hole it’s one of my favourites

Comment

• I had a spark bounce all the way down my ear hole ending with a sonic blinding flash as it burst my ear drum.

Comment

• Hi. Fruitbat. Not had a burn for a long time. I have had them go down my overalls on to my stomach. Not nice. Also had arceye. A few times

Comment

• Arc eye is a bitch, and we always under estimate it. I don't think I will do that again. I had sparks in my mouth once ... trying to weld stainless steel to steel at college. Lmao that learned me.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X