X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great pics..... keep'em coming!

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Amazing!! Looks incredible. The Mrs and I want to do that some time later this year.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Just T4s

Comment

• Originally posted by Jumbungla View Post
        Amazing!! Looks incredible. The Mrs and I want to do that some time later this year.

Thoroughly recommend it! We have spent more time on the spanish side but mostly because Spain is cheaper and I can speak reasonable Spanish. The scenery, weather and food is incredible. Loads of campsites around or if you are doing it cheap like we are there are some cracking spots on park4night!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• That's when your t4 pays back all your hard work u put in , i can imagine the proud smile in your face, amazing pics

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

• Decided to check the fuses for the fans to see if that was why the van got warm the other day

That’ll do it I suspect

Comment

• Nonetheless replacements sourced from seemingly the spanish equivalent of euro car parts for the princely sum of 56 cents a pair.

Comment

• Haha, these vans are a money pit.

At least you had fuses in - I found this when I opened mine the other day.

Comment

• Fishnet fusable links...............sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jumbungla View Post
                    Haha, these vans are a money pit.

At least you had fuses in - I found this when I opened mine the other day.

Yikes hahah. Not wrong on the money pit though as the alternator has packed it in

Comment

• You're having quite a good shakedown .... buy a reg 1st for £20. It seems to always do the trick!

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                        You're having quite a good shakedown .... buy a reg 1st for £20. It seems to always do the trick!

Yeah I suspect it’s that, the very animated spanish mechanic said he could get a part and fix it very quick come Monday and he had a few t4’s on his premises so hopefully he is familiar with em

Comment

• How long are you away for? The government have reinstated the 14 day quarantine for travellers coming back from Spain.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
                            How long are you away for? The government have reinstated the 14 day quarantine for travellers coming back from Spain.
                            I’ve seen that, still away for another couple months so should be ok. FCO advice for people currently in Spain is continue as normal and isolate on return. We are not travelling back to the uk directly from Spain as we will be heading to other countries before we drive home so i guess we will have to wait and see what we get told!

Comment

• The 14 day rule is a load of shit. Way less cases here than in uk.
                              That said, rumours are circling that we have been massively under declaring for weeks now so maybe Bozzer knows something nobody else does.
                              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
                                The 14 day rule is a load of shit. Way less cases here than in uk.
                                Bollocks! another week with 0 new cases in the Torridge district, keep out of our country you aids riddled dago bastards.

love you, xxxx

Comment

Working...
                                X