T4 with a T4 plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
    Your meeting Arf? Brilliant get him a beer from me.
    Fanks Si jajajajajajaja
    Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Yep the plan is to get a beer in estepona at some point with arf! Any T4 breakers nearby?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• No. Not really.

Comment

• Originally posted by arfur fox-acre View Post
          No. Not really.
          There’s a surprise

Comment

• There are breakers in Malaga near the city, about ten in a row. They are very different to what you are used to. You can't remove parts, they have to do it. You take a ticket, que up and wait your turn to tell a guy what you want.
            Most won't even let you walk around the yard.
            In any case nearly all vans get bought and sent to Morocco as a whole.
            What did you want anyway? They are expensive here.

Comment

There are breakers in Malaga near the city, about ten in a row. They are very different to what you are used to. You can't remove parts, they have to do it. You take a ticket, que up and wait your turn to tell a guy what you want.
              Most won't even let you walk around the yard.
              In any case nearly all vans get bought and sent to Morocco as a whole.
              What did you want anyway? They are expensive here.
              I’ve popped in to a VW garage in boulogne to see if they had a replacement exterior handle for the drivers door, they didn’t and I do now have a list of dealers in France that have them in but it’s a 100 euro part here, and only 15 quid new in the uk (probably not a genuine part ofc)

Comment

• Its brutal here for car parts. I can only attribute it to the fact cars don't rust (no need to replace them so often) and buying and selling is a pain too (not like shaking hands and posting the log book off for free....oh no). As a result the need for second hand parts is greater.
                What dates do you expect to be in Estepona and why would you want to go there anyway?

Comment

Its brutal here for car parts. I can only attribute it to the fact cars don't rust (no need to replace them so often) and buying and selling is a pain too (not like shaking hands and posting the log book off for free....oh no). As a result the need for second hand parts is greater.
                  What dates do you expect to be in Estepona and why would you want to go there anyway?
                  My family have a couple of apartments just outside of estepona towards gib. So we plan to stop and enjoy the luxuries of hot showers and a proper bed on demand! Tbf I can live with the door handle for now. I reckon we will be there early to mid August.

Comment

• Mid August is perfect for me. I have to work week one but have the rest off. I'm due a run to see the monkeys too, bet they have missed me.

Comment

• You can get a pattern replacement from 9 to 25 quid on the bay of flea.Bit of a lottery quality wise I spect. Stuff like door runners seem ok so the handles could well be ok.

Comment

• Few more snaps from the trip so far. Currently in the pyrenees just getting some laundry done in Lourdes.

Comment

• Looks magic that mate. Enjoy!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Just T4s

Comment

• Lovely spot that mate

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Spent the last few days in and around the Pyrénées, initially in France and then crossed over to Spain on Monday evening. Had my first day in the bike park and have been in and around Aínsa these last few days, the van has done some serious mountain passes and seems to be handling them well enough, finally have seen the temp gauge rise above the middle but switching the blowers on brings it down. She’s absolutely smashing it.

Comment

• Lovely views

Sent from my SM-A202F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X