No announcement yet.

My 96 t4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might just take the fence down and abandon it on the front lawn. I'm sure the blue rinse brigade in my culdesac will be cool with it.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• You've got 2-3 months of good weather left for the year, (laughing emoji in a kilt) so might that be an option? Get it on the front and get it ready/driveable asap. If its outside anyway?

You'd gain an hour without the travelling plus the motivation to do 5 minutes here and there rather than a planned expedition.

Makes more sense otherwise you'll loose another year before restarting in March/April. Use the lockdown / travel restrictions as an excuse to make it an eye sore for the neighbours temporarily. Can any of them weld/spanner?

Comment

• Agreed drag it home and crack on

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• That all sounds good in theory. In my eyes its the best option. But its just not worth the grief I'd get from the neighbours. Drive in my bit past 10pm and all the curtains are twitching. Although, next door annoyed me recently so it would be good revenge haha

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Exactly revenge and the van gets done win win lol

Comment

• Put a note through their doors out of courtesy! But get it done and usable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                Put a note through their doors out of courtesy! But get it done and usable!
                Not a bad idea.

I normally tip the neighbours off if I've got something planned that might piss them off - when I broke the last T4 on the drive, I told them beforehand what I planned to do and how long it would take - they were ok with it. I never grind past 9 at night.

Comment

• Out with family on a hike with the dog

Comment

• Those woods could almost be the approach's to Croft Ambry hill fort. But I know your not in the border shire.

Comment

• King Alfred's Tower Somerset lol

Comment

• This was up there so nice I really really want one

Comment

• Be alright with a flat bed.

Comment

• Joking aside it does look nice to be fair. Not my cup a tea but i'd sooner are dad had one rather than his Fiat monstrosity.

Comment

• Best get saving for one of them mate.A coach built down low looks proper nice.

Comment

• Agreed one day I'm sure of it
                                Originally posted by Eagles02 View Post
                                Best get saving for one of them mate.A coach built down low looks proper nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X