No announcement yet.

My 96 t4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been a while since I last posted been Abit busy on other projects and stuff but what I forgot to post was after I finished on the van I rang the dub doctor who is local to me to come recover it to find out what the knock was as I was at a loss and had lost all confidence in myself working on these water cooled things lol anyway he rang me to tell me the timing was all fine my head was good my valves all good but I had got one broken valve spring so all done and sorted now he assures me it was nothing I had done wrong which was nice to hear but who knows someone may say different but main thing is it's back out and about haha and I'm loving it again

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• Top job dude :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Cheers bud

Comment

• I think we're all lacking a little confidence sometimes but your caution paid off. Cracking looking & now running bus. Great job.

Comment

• Cheers mate

Comment

• Not my t4 but a massive mile stone on the t2 finally on its wheels and managed to drag it out the dark damp whole its been in the last 6 years and bring it to its new home

Comment

• Nice 1 mate. Did you ever use it when it was running? Or buy it as a project to begin with?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Yes mate we used it the first summer we had it then took off the road for the winter to do a few repairs lol its been a long ass winter

Comment

• I can feel my van going the same way.

Comment

• Your dogs using the exact same rug I had to save my back till it went up in flames doing Mol's blue bus.

Comment

• Haha useful rug that had some abuse over the years and still good as new mind a little dirtier lol
                        Originally posted by S49 View Post
                        Your dogs using the exact same rug I had to save my back till it went up in flames doing Mol's blue bus.

Comment

• Just don't stop fifet4 that's my problem I go mad on it for a month or so then don't touch it for years lol

Comment

• Get the t2 done then mothball the 4!!!

Sent from my POT-LX1 using Just T4s

Comment

• My biggest bother is the half hour drive to go work on it. Can't just nip out whenever I get a spare hour or 2.. And its stored outside so its weather depending. Ill get there eventually

Comment

• That was my issue it was 30 mins away and could never be arsed but now it's at the bottom of the garden so hopefully get Abit more done on it lol

Comment

Working...
                                X