• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's the link. The guys a bit nippy
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCze...yaVY_LH_qe_wAw

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• I think the guys Abit mad haha each to there own tho bet it be mental to drive once it's finished

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• Is there any reason why I shouldn't use a 3 legged puller on my injection pump pulley as I can't find anywhere locally that sell a two legged puller which the manual suggests otherwise ile have to order online and wait cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by damont4 View Post
          Is there any reason why I shouldn't use a 3 legged puller on my injection pump pulley as I can't find anywhere locally that sell a two legged puller which the manual suggests otherwise ile have to order online and wait cheers

Clamp the pulley axially in a vice, slacken the nut and give it a tap with a percussive adjuster.

You could use a puller.

Comment

• Cheers mate I literally just got it off haha everything is fighting me on this bloody thing next gotta remove the injector pipe at the rear let's see how tight they are lol
            Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post

Clamp the pulley axially in a vice, slacken the nut and give it a tap with a percussive adjuster.

You could use a puller.

Comment

• Well the pump is off sort of I am still attached to the van by one cable and can't figure out how to dis connect it any advise

Comment

• Sorry sorted now right what do I do next it is completely out haha I'm amazed I've got this far

Comment

• You've seen the guide

https://just-t4s.co.uk/forum/technic...lacement-guide

Trust it makes some sense, I'll get the seal in the post Monday.

You could replace the throttle shaft seal and gov mod the pump....

Comment

• Cheers mate that's great I done the throttle shaft seal last year and have no idea what the gov mod is sorry haha
                    Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                    You've seen the guide

https://just-t4s.co.uk/forum/technic...lacement-guide

Trust it makes some sense, I'll get the seal in the post Monday.

You could replace the throttle shaft seal and gov mod the pump....

Comment

• Just done the short shift mod on my early ball joint set up I can't drive it at the min but just sat in it changing gear feels very positive
                      Slowly ticking off the jobs

Comment

• Looking good there damon

it's a T4 thing

Comment

• Pump head seal done and injection pump back on the van hopefully I've done everything right

Comment

• You've done well mate

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Wahoo it's alive pump done and my first cambelt change done well happy I was capping myself the whole time doing that job haha

Comment

• Well done mate. When I first did a cam belt. I hide in the bogs while one of the other lads fired it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X