• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• Never re-use a belt.

As you know the history in this case.....your call. For the price of a belt versus the cost of premature failure.....again, your call
      Last edited by regcheeseman; 28 April 2020, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• Fair enough point ile try looking online for one later just ordered the other tools ile need, when it's off and I come to remove the pump am I keeping the drill bit stuck in there securely at all times
        Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
        Never re-use a belt.

As you know the history in this case.....your call. For the price of a belt versus the cost of premature failure.....again, your call

Comment

• Sorry for all the questions just to make 100%sure this is what I'm looking for

Comment

• That's him, it don't show on there but you usually get the stud and nut for the tensioner to.

Comment

• OK cool thank you
              When u removed ur pump to give Reg did u have keep the 6mm drill bit in
              Originally posted by S49 View Post
              That's him, it don't show on there but you usually get the stud and nut for the tensioner to.

Comment

• I think I put a bolt in it after it was off mate, are you getting him to do yours?

Comment

• Well I haven't asked to be honest but he said he could send me a pump head seal but Reg if ur reading this I would be happy to pay the fee to have ur magic touch on it
                  Saying that it's a 1x so don't really think there's much that can be done but who knows certainly not me lol
                  Originally posted by S49 View Post
                  I think I put a bolt in it after it was off mate, are you getting him to do yours?

Comment

• God I hate body work it takes bloody ages and now everything is covered in a coating of filler dust but finally finished both sides just need to wait now for my local paint shop mixers to come back to work so I can match up some blue

Comment

• Well Done buddy. Youve done a great job of that! All your perseverance and hard work has or always will pay off.

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

• Cheers very kind

Comment

• Looks a very tidy job you have done there, well done.
                          http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/597794.png

Comment

• Cheers mate
                            Originally posted by campermark71 View Post
                            Looks a very tidy job you have done there, well done.

Comment

• Those net curtains must of been your van kryptonite Damon?

You are doing wonders with that van. Really helpful and simple how to's aswell - enjoying the thread and your beautiful blue van.... seriously good looking.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Just T4s

Comment

• Thanks very kind of u I'm trying lol

Comment

Working...
                                X