Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice job mate.

Comment

• Thanks haha I just realised the fuel tank is right next to where I'm cutting and grinding whoops

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

• When we that bit on the blue petrol I almost had the pipes on fire. Think I advised folk to remove tank when doing that side to be safe. I did shield the tank with a sheet of tin when I welded in the inner sill.

Comment

• Haha yeah ile cover it with something I expect
          Originally posted by S49 View Post
          When we that bit on the blue petrol I almost had the pipes on fire. Think I advised folk to remove tank when doing that side to be safe. I did shield the tank with a sheet of tin when I welded in the inner sill.

Comment

• I know the pain, just cutting my van to bits...

Sent from my SM-T810 using Just T4s

Comment

• Yeah just saw ur doing a proper job

Comment

• Originally posted by Ross.b View Post
                Touch Wood I don’t need any as yet, but let’s face it, it’s a T4 so won’t be long..
                Not necessarily bud, there are loads of T4's on the road with no welding at all.

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/597794.png

Comment

• Great job on the T4 and looks like you are having a marathon on the T2!
                  http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/597794.png

Comment

• Think my drainage hole might of been Abit blocked lol

Comment

• Is it worth to take the door panel of and clean and wax the inside ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Just T4s

Comment

• Good shout won't hurt

Comment

• In the picture circled is where the fuel drip is dripping from very minor a drop every minute or so ish does this look the right sort of area for I think Reg said pump head seal I can't seem to trace where it's coming from so assume it's up behind

Comment

• Yep - pump head seal. looks like some jeb end has tried to bodge it with silicone.

See the rusty squarish block with the injector lines fitted to it? That's the pump head. the seal sits between that and the aluminium pump body.

Comment

• OK cool thanks so defo belt off and pump off
                              I wondered if that sealant was spoze to be there or not lol
                              Another question sorry before I start all the belts we're done a week before I bought it this was two years ago and 6000 miles ago shall I put a new one on or just put that one back on if it looks good
                              Originally posted by regcheeseman View Post
                              Yep - pump head seal. looks like some jeb end has tried to bodge it with silicone.

See the rusty squarish block with the injector lines fitted to it? That's the pump head. the seal sits between that and the aluminium pump body.

Comment

• If it was me I would mark the rotation of the belt and put it back on. This is important.

Sent from a muppet
                                #vanlife

Comment

Working...
                                X