Newer van

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newer van

Hi guys. As some of you know. I got a newer van. Been stripping the wheelchair lift off today and the flooring with rails. Got bolts everywhere. Only got. So far today. As it is a 2 man job. So when floor is out there will be holes everywhere. What can I do with them. Any way this it what is getting sacrificed to go in it
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 7 photos.

How big are the holes,weld up,short bolt and nut 2 washers and sealer, rubber bungs??????

Comment

Pop rivers with sealer

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Hi guys. Was thinking of flashband tape the stuff what roofers use. Will that work. Can't see no reason why not

Comment

Originally posted by huskyman View Post
          Hi guys. Was thinking of flashband tape the stuff what roofers use. Will that work. Can't see no reason why not
          Hateful stuff but I can’t see why it wouldn’t. I think I’d rather weld them up more permanently myself. Depending on size like Si asked.

Sent from a muppet
          #vanlife

Comment

Hi Tommy. Got about. 100 holes that a. 13 mm nut and bolt goes through
            Plus. I can't. Weld. Need to fill them b4 my floor from the light blue one goes down
            The whole lot from it is going in the newer 0ne. Then going to break the old girl. Unless I can get the price for it with the roof

Comment

Originally posted by huskyman View Post
              Hi Tommy. Got about. 100 holes that a. 13 mm nut and bolt goes through
              Plus. I can't. Weld. Need to fill them b4 my floor from the light blue one goes down
              The whole lot from it is going in the newer 0ne. Then going to break the old girl. Unless I can get the price for it with the roof
              Oh. Lol - dayum son

Sent from a muppet
              #vanlife

Comment

Could you not treat the rust and bond a new floor panel(s) on top?

Comment

Hi. Guys. Got no rust. Just holes. Where the tie down rails have been bolted through. A right pain to remove. It is a two man job. Been a disabled bus since new. Wheelchair tie down rails. Mind you. Had loads spent on it got full service history from new and original bill of sale. £21800. Just had a brand new stainless exhaust put on it

Comment

A sexy sounding stainless? Stainless regardless tho.

Sent from a muppet
                    #vanlife

Comment

Hi. Tommy. It just sounds as it should. Nothing special

Comment

Hi. Guys. Got a bit done today. Got the old flooring out. And the side panels off. Start stripping old van out tomorrow
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Hi. Guys Got a bit done. 2day. Still got. Loads to do. Got lights still to be done. Fridge vents. Electric point. Plumbing. Split charger. Loads of time. Tough

Be lucky. Guys
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

Coming along well, perhaps this lockdown is secretly doing us all a favour! Lol
                            http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-uk/597794.png

Comment

Looking great

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                              X