Buddy the bus build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
    Reg will know for sure but I think the 2 stage opening pressures on TDI nozzles are far greater than the earlier nozzles. I think they're direct injectors with a different fitment and nozzle/spray angle.
    That's what I'm afraid of

Sent from my SM-J530F using Just T4s

Comment

Finally got round to doin some veltrim and lightning today. About time too! I took the bulb out of one of the original lights and soldered the leds onto either side of the bulb holders and veltrimed over the light and cut out the area for the standard switch.

Comment

Comment

Well done mate looking good

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s

Comment

Great when the family gets involved even if it is only eating all the snacks! Good work.

Comment

Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
              Great when the family gets involved even if it is only eating all the snacks! Good work.
              The boys love it. Even if it ain't running yet lol

Comment

Bit more today drafted in some little helping hand again today. Then me and the wife veltrimed the side panels tonight in the living room with a helping paw from the pup keeping the weight on the panels.

Comment

Have you salvaged your original ply lining? I had kitten's when I saw the price of it on fleabay, soon fished the old ones out dried, clean and trimmed. Keep the updates coming.

Comment

Originally posted by S49 View Post
                    Have you salvaged your original ply lining? I had kitten's when I saw the price of it on fleabay, soon fished the old ones out dried, clean and trimmed. Keep the updates coming.
                    I have removed and veltrimed the original roof but brought new fur tree clips to suit the colour but the side panels appear to not be original but it's there and dry

Comment

• Tidy and the dog seems to like it.

Comment

• I have definitely decided to do a Tdi conversion instead of the engine I have already put in the van. I feel that it's as it not even running yet I feel like I have done a bodge and scarper jobb as I was to busy listen to my friends instead of myself. And I'm getting sick of driving heaps of shit around all the time! So from now on if I'm gonna do summit. I'm gonna do it pukka

Comment

• Originally posted by bradleigh2 View Post
                          I have definitely decided to do a Tdi conversion instead of the engine I have already put in the van. I feel that it's as it not even running yet I feel like I have done a bodge and scarper jobb as I was to busy listen to my friends instead of myself. And I'm getting sick of driving heaps of shit around all the time! So from now on if I'm gonna do summit. I'm gonna do it pukka

Mines a 1.9 Tdi , had it in a year now and it’s soooooo much better 🤙

Comment

• Originally posted by spedwing View Post
                            Mines a 1.9 Tdi , had it in a year now and it’s soooooo much better 🤙

Mines been in 18 months now, 7000k miles and I'm not looking back...

A few tweaks for more power, 5th gear mod and you're away - into the 3rd lane chasing T5's! [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Just T4s
                            '00 1.9TDI LWB, '87 Mk2 Golf 16v

Wheel or tyre question? Just ask, it's what i do!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adventure Van View Post
                              Mines been in 18 months now, 7000k miles and I'm not looking back...

A few tweaks for more power, 5th gear mod and you're away - into the 3rd lane chasing T5's! [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Just T4s
                              I stay 3rd lane and overtake the t5s , do feel bit smug now n then lol. I gt the 1.9tdi too , love it

Comment

• Originally posted by jo t4 View Post
                                I stay 3rd lane and overtake the t5s , do feel bit smug now n then lol. I gt the 1.9tdi too , love it

I do that with my abl

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

Working...
                                X