No announcement yet.

Operation Blind Faith, A Winter Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After it taking him so long to redo the rear bumper they fecked up I just couldn't be bothered Rob. Mind it's been four years since he painted it. At least I can just keep on top of it as time goes by.
    Last edited by S49; 8 April 2023, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• A bit of love refitted to the ole tub. Best van in the country. I'll take twenty grand Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20230408_115941.jpg Views:	0 Size:	641.2 KB ID:	353797Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20230408_115953.jpg Views:	0 Size:	804.6 KB ID:	353798 for it off one of those bought not built types. There's one born every minute.
      Last edited by S49; 8 April 2023, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Just shows you need to be a bit hands on to own older vehicles. Or have deep pockets. I tried talking to a bloke with a beautiful RS1800 at a little car meet the other day. He said he had a man that did all the car stuff, total waste of my breath. Might as well have parked a bank statement in the space. Completely wasted on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
          Just shows you need to be a bit hands on to own older vehicles. Or have deep pockets. I tried talking to a bloke with a beautiful RS1800 at a little car meet the other day. He said he had a man that did all the car stuff, total waste of my breath. Might as well have parked a bank statement in the space. Completely wasted on him.
          I can think of 1 or 2 folks like that on here.

Sent from Neils wheels using Just T4s

Comment

• Guys deffo won't be me. I. Try to be a tight arse at all costs whatever needs doing

Comment

• Thought of you yesterday Si.
              Borth gets a mention. Very funny!

Comment

• Moll thought the exhaust was blowing. She was right. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230624_085043.jpg
Views:	127
Size:	641.3 KB
ID:	356996

Comment

• Not how I wanted to spend a Saturday morning. Reminds me a saving others fuckers money as they moaned about what jobs cost. Don't like it? Get the bus. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230624_094748.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	660.3 KB
ID:	356998

Comment

• I think you're turning more bitter each week Si, not to the same level as Kev mind. Is it the new diet, reduced cider consumption or more time to reflect over the past?

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                      I think you're turning more bitter each week Si, not to the same level as Kev mind. Is it the new diet, reduced cider consumption or more time to reflect over the past?
                      Well today Rob I made £14 so I have every right to be bitter

Comment

• I must have lost my rose tinters

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

Well today Rob I made £14 so I have every right to be bitter
                          As a self employed fella you only have yourself to chastise Kev.

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            As a self employed fella you only have yourself to chastise Kev.
                            I gave myself a DCM

Comment

• Originally posted by Fruitbat View Post

I gave myself a DCM
                              The Distinguished Conduct Medal ?
                              Might look good on your covies with sheep skin collar?

Comment

• Don't Come Monday

Comment

Working...
                                X