X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by huskyman View Post
    Jim. What about surf blue
    Nice HM, and that's a shade lighter.

Is that a standard factory colour? If so when did it start?

Non-metallic too?

Comment

• And we discovered theres a plastecoat rattle can thats a very close match handy for running repairs.

Comment

• Yeah. Jim it is a factory colour. Don't k ow what year it was out

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
          And we discovered theres a plastecoat rattle can thats a very close match handy for running repairs.
          I gave my paint supplier the colour code for Indian Blue, and to my amazement he promptly filled and supplied it in an aerosol can. Spot on too. Clear lacquer as well - this really surprised me, as I thought the previous owner had simply gone to town with the body wax. I was just expecting a touch-up cartridge and small brush - technical progress while I wasn't looking
          Last edited by Jim24; 17 June 2022, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Fitted the golf heater controls last night, well if fact i fitted one to S49 as well. Polo ones are also the same.Have that scene taxers.

Comment

Fitted the golf heater controls last night, well if fact i fitted one to S49 as well. Polo ones are also the same.Have that scene taxers.
              Until they read this post and wallop the price up.
              Thanks Si.
              Me cago en la madre que te parió!

Comment

• Thing is there ain't many left any how. There's a cheap Chinese knock out there. I have two in-stock but a bit clankly. For 18 quid it does.

Comment

• And we are a limited comunatey on here. There loads a T4 about in the upper shire and lower slopshire but none of em on here. Misrable gits.

Comment

• Well we've owned the thing since 2018 and today it passed its third MOT while in our care. Beach next week i spect.

Comment

Well we've owned the thing since 2018 and today it passed its third MOT while in our care. Beach next week i spect.
                      Nice1 Si & Molly!

Comment

Thing is there ain't many left any how. There's a cheap Chinese knock out there. I have two in-stock but a bit clankly. For 18 quid it does.
                        Which of the heater controls is the one that fails Si - I'm guessing that it's the fan speed one? Or is it all of them?

Comment

• It's usually the levers for the heat control and flap position. Also the plastic where the cable clips on breaks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim24 View Post
                            I just love that Indian Blue - suits the T4 to a T
                            Me to Jim, i think its the nicest factory colour to be fair.White ones are still faster mind.

Comment

Me to Jim, i think its the nicest factory colour to be fair.White ones are still faster mind.
                              Does this mean you're now sporting the near-obligatory Sheriff's Star on the doors, and wearing a dark suit and hat to boot, Si? Got to keep ahead of The Good Old Boys

Comment

• Mol got back from Kiearas last night and said her couldn't get fifth again. WHAT! Not that engine mount again? But on inspection the ball off the end of the linkage has gone AWOL. Hoping I have one in-stock at camp doka. Pics to follow this evening.

Comment

Working...
                                X