X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by S49 View Post
      Things have ground to a bit of a halt i'm afraid. Been some what distracted as my brother as had what they described as a massive stroke.So been hanging on the phone and back and forth the the Q, E in Brum. But considering they took away part of his skull and a thin slice of brain hes doing rather well, can talk and moving his arms and legs. Hes not 48 till the weekend put things in perspective and bit I suppose.
      Terrible news. Try and maintain a positive mental outlook. Easier said than done times like those. Stay strong. Doesn't life always seem to throw a curve ball when least expecting.

Comment

• Your dead right there Marx

Comment

• Shit !!! sorry to hear that Si, I really hope he has a speedy recovery mate, much love to you and the family buddy [emoji106]

Sell my T4 !!! I'd rather stick wasps up my butt.

Comment

• I hope your brother has a full and swift recovery , all the best Si .

Comment

• Cheers guys, means a lot. I wont be going near him for a while as I have a head full of snot and feels like I've my head in a bucket of mud.

Comment

• Sorry only just sat down and had a good read!
                Sorry to hear Si, thoughts with you and yours mate!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Just T4s

Comment

• Si, just read the update on this thread, challenging times, all the best to you and your family
                  Life's Better at the Beach

Comment

• All the best Si to you and yours!

Sent from my iPhone using Just T4s
                    Slowly slowly catchy monkey!

Comment

• Thanks lads, hes eating a bit now.

Comment

Thanks lads, hes eating a bit now.
                        That'll probably keep him in longer .... glad he's stable Si - you ok bud?

Comment

Thanks lads, hes eating a bit now.
                          This happened to me .. nearly 4 yrs ago , didn’t need to have any removed though which is just aswell as i don’t think I’ve much in there [emoji13] but you can recover fully ! Time an patience is the key , also if there are any groups like HEADWAY ( look on inter webs ) they can be a massive help ! Ironically my other half was the CEO of the swindon branch until she became disabled ..🤙

Comment

• Originally posted by Activ8 View Post
                            That'll probably keep him in longer .... glad he's stable Si - you ok bud?
                            I'm fine thanks Rob.

Comment

• Originally posted by spedwing View Post
                              This happened to me .. nearly 4 yrs ago , didn’t need to have any removed though which is just aswell as i don’t think I’ve much in there [emoji13] but you can recover fully ! Time an patience is the key , also if there are any groups like HEADWAY ( look on inter webs ) they can be a massive help ! Ironically my other half was the CEO of the swindon branch until she became disabled ..��

I suspect he'll be in for weeks at least. They have talked about moving him closer to home at the County Hospital in Hereford once they have repaired the hole in his bonce. It has been mentioned that if it had been me there wouldn't have been much brain to take out either. May have a fighting chance if I challenge him to a game of Scrabble of Chess now,

Comment

• No van update, but Dylan has had the drain taken out of this head. Hoping to finish the rear arch/floor next week but after taking a week off i'm going to be a bit snowed under .

Comment

Working...
                                X